Written by M. Brooks, S. Peiken
- Tongue in cheek observation that all the things people are constantly
seeking aren't really going to bring fulfillment. (But knowing that doesn't seem to stop people from trying!)
- "The right to be silent, and then to be heard"
Take the time to listen to others first, and they'll be more likely to listen to you after!
- We don't even know what we really want. We finally get something we think we want, and then realize we didn't need it after all.
- Put some thought into setting your goals. What a waste to strive for meaningless things.
- I think "I need" it's about that you can't stop to
desire things, I mean human being can't stop to
desire, when you are in the first floor you always
will want to be in the second and then... if not why
Bill Gates.. no wait that it's pathetic... but I
really like the idea of the neverendless things we
"need".. - Carla
Return to top
Next song meanings page