Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « UNCLE SAM'S JAM »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Archived Concert Review and Fan Pictures Forum
(Moderators: Shannon, MFC, Adela)
   UNCLE SAM'S JAM
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: UNCLE SAM'S JAM  (Read 5683 times)
True2Goo
Goo God

View Profile

Re: UNCLE SAM'S JAM
« Reply #30 on: Jul 5th, 2004, 8:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OMG, I'm lovin' reading all of your reviews :thumbsup: I'd have to say you're all dedicated fans for sure!! And the guys... :love: :love: :love:' nough said!
IP Logged

"You're not out to impress anyone. If you set goals to impress others than you can never truely make yourself happy." ~ John Rzeznik
Just Julie
Goo God

Crack on!

48716197 48716197     JustJ0000lie
View Profile Email

« Reply #31 on: Jul 5th, 2004, 10:08pm »

WOW!   Shocked Great reviews everyone!

I can't believe they did Acoustic #3 and John took his shirt off and threw it in the audience?  

And guitarsHuhHuh

WHAT A SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockin:  :rockin:  :rockin:
IP Logged

SupaGoo
Goo God

Goo Rox!

SupaGoo18
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Jul 5th, 2004, 10:25pm »

just got home! The concert was AMAZING!!!! I was in the second row..stayed the whole time...went with denise, Christina (howGOOdamI) and my best friend, Marissa. We met some awesome people! Thanks to evertone who was so cool to us! Cannot WAIT for the dvd!

Pictures coming soon Wink
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2004, 10:26pm by SupaGoo » IP Logged

-Kristen

http://googirl18.tripod.com
"Everything's wrong...but it's alright! Damn right!" -John Buffalo, NY 7/4/2004
howGOOdamI
Goo God

Broadway is dark tonight!

misschrissytina   momtoknm
View Profile Email

« Reply #33 on: Jul 5th, 2004, 11:08pm »

Hands down THE best show I've ever seen!!  Yes, there were some bad apples ruining it, and I was never so mad as when some idiot started a fight during "Tucked Away" because that is my fave Robby song and I screamed at him! LOL  

Either way, my highlights:

*experiencing such an amazing show surrounded by cool new and old Goo friends (kristen and denise *heart* you guys and marissa too lol)  

*acoustic #3...the most awesome sight ever

*except for John taking off his shirt, I think that is the moment I lost my voice

*Robby was so happy he had a smile the whole time

*john water surfing right in front of me

*MIKE COMING IN ON THE DRUMS IN BROADWAY! THE MOST AWESOME rendition of Broadway ever heard, I swear!

Wow, I can't list them all...but meeting Teri, Laura, Sara, Jules, Karen and Kevin...you guys are all so sweet!!  Karen, come out of lurking!!!!  Wink

JUST AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!  And if anyone got a shirtless pic...well...do share!  My camera was shoved in my pants at this point! LOL
IP Logged

Christina....

Please be my friend! http://www.myspace.com/misschrissytina

MonochromeDelirious
Goo God

If music be the food of love...play on

MarChic82
View Profile

« Reply #34 on: Jul 6th, 2004, 1:12am »

all these reviews are just so indredible.....i'm so happy for all of you that went....what an unforgettable event you now have to put in your box of memories.

AGirlNamedSue and howGOOdamI:  love how you listed highlights of your night......surreal seems to be the perfect word
IP Logged

Got Goo Hugs?

Left on an eastbound train
Gone first thing this morning
Why's what's best for you
Always the worst thing for me
picassogoo
Up, Up, Up

here is GOO!

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: Jul 6th, 2004, 9:37am »

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

all the reviews are RIGHT ON.  simply AWESOME!

it was great reuniting with ol' GOO pals and meeting new ones.  spent the end of the week getting to know buffalo and watching the venue construction as it progressed.

unbelievable how the whole week was beautiful and the one day it needed to be nice...the city set a rainfall record! HOWEVER, the incessant rain only made it more memorable, truly.

it was all worth it when i heard the first few chords of '2 days...'  thought i was going to pass out and fall the  water trench below.  THAT made the trip.

and as sue said, i'd do it again in a minute.
IP Logged

June 30, 2004, Buffalo, NY
ShanGooFan
Goo God

Goo Goo Dolls Rock!

View Profile

« Reply #36 on: Jul 6th, 2004, 2:48pm »

Thanks Linda for your detailed review. It was great meeting you and Sara and Jules on Wednesday. I wish I could've stayed and hung out with you guys but it just wasn't meant to be. I'm so glad you all had a great time even in the rain. And, you managed to maintain your second row status even after getting kicked out for awhile.
Shannon
IP Logged

~Shannon~

"Music means to me.. ah...breathing. It's a heartbeat, it's rythm and it's passion. It's therapy. It's .... breathing". ~Keith Urban~

Linda
Goo God

"Feels so GOOd to be so bad...."

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: Jul 6th, 2004, 4:11pm »

Hey, Shannon-it was great to meet you and everyone else, too! I think that's half the fun...making new Goo buds and putting faces with names. Hope we can all do it again next tour!  Cheesy
IP Logged

http://savecarnivale.blogspot.com/
ColoradoGoo

Email

« Reply #38 on: Jul 7th, 2004, 1:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I wrote my review and put it over at AG, everything else has been covered here!  But I want to say...

Denise, Livyanna, Kristina, Kristyn, Teri - it was great to meet you ladies, WE LIVED THROUGH IT!  Our poor elderly security guard, how many of us were ready to hold his cell phone for him?  THANK GOD for the dude with the radio!! Teri, glad none of us tripped and fell on our mad dash to the stage, or your nursing skills would have been required.  And I agree, what the hell was all that sasquatch shit?   Cheesy

LandOfOzGooFan, good to see you again, briefly, I feel like we've all been through a war together.  I loved your sign!  "Polish boy reads it twice."  You couldn't have asked for a better punchline.   Cheesy  Your husband is AWESOME for making this trip with you!!  Glad you made it home safely, too.  

As Kristina said, watching Mike come in on the drums for Broadway was a highlight.  It was obvious John and Robby were going to play with or without the rest of the band, and the crew got everything ready and Mike, Greg, and Jason made it to their spots JUST IN TIME, perfect timing.  Amazing.  

Linda, we survived.   Wink  It was great to be your roomie.  We had some really cool experiences that only Buffalo could provide!!  Cheesy

Hope to see you all again soon....Paso Robles, anyone?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]