Ten Frightening Facts about Robert Smith
An excerpt of the full article
- The eve before his 33rd birthday, Robert began crying while brushing
his teeth and earlier that night had a bad case of the hiccups.
- When friends visit his home he plays Paula Abdul and Cathy Dennis and
he also likes Pavarotti.
- His mum knitted him 10 pairs of socks for him to take on tour (the
- When he eats too much and porks out, the press calls him 'Fat Bob'.
It hurts his feelings and he's now on diet.
- His hairdo is achieved by a quick 5 minute application of L'Oreal
Studio Line Gel and Alberto VO5 Gel.
- He sticks his fingers in his mouth while talking, which makes him look
silly and stupid.
- His idea for 'The Lovecats' came after Smith saw the Disney film, 'The
Aristocats'; he's a huge Jimi Hendrix fan.
- He is now embarrassed that he allowed his video maker Tim Pope to use
a giant pair of sideways turned lips to illustrate the word 'can't' for
the 1987 video for the song 'Why Can't I Be You?'.
- His two unrealised desires are to fly to the moon and to have an
identical twin to whom he could share a single woman.
- He likes gregorian chants and listens to them constantly.
Last Revised: Monday, 15-May-2006 14:59:58 CDT
maintained by: Verdugo