Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Rant, Rave, Confession »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Rant, Rave, Confession
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rant, Rave, Confession  (Read 31018 times)
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

Rant, Rave, Confession
« on: Dec 11th, 2006, 7:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Post yours too. Its good to let off some steam, and/or brag about something.

Rant: Christmas shopping and crowds at the Mall. I went Christmas shopping yesterday and the mall was so crowded. I didn't end up buying anything, so I have purchased absolutely no presents for Christmas.

Rave: I made some peanut butter kiss cookies today and they are delicious!

Confession: I had seven PB cookies today.
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2006, 7:43pm by Nicole » IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

Re: Rant, Rave, Confession
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2006, 8:25pm »

Rant: I feel like I am chained to my house!! The only time I leave is to go to the gym, I am the only one in my family who has started their Christmas shopping and it frustrates me because everyone comes to me to ask what everyone wants for Christmas!!!

Rave: I just made the most delicious dollar store brownies EVER.

Confession: I'm scared to start my Zone Diet tomorrow.
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11th, 2006, 8:30pm »

Rant:  School!  Work!! Christmas!  Psycho friends going all crazy on me for no reason!

Rave:  My floor!  I can see my floor!

Confession:  I intentionally ended every sentence with an exclamation mark!
IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

4/24/99 taken Ruston, LA-Rite-Aid Signed 12/2/02

cassiet76   sassycassie76
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11th, 2006, 9:54pm »

rant: work. i hate those *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*  

rave: just finished the xmas tree and it looks so pretty.

confession: i'm quitting my job on the last day of '06 and i have nothing lined up!
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
the green o

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 12th, 2006, 12:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

rant: I still have 6 people to buy Christmas gifts for, and have no idea what to buy them.

rave: I get to keep all the Christmas presents that I bought for people, thinking they were such good ideas, but now realize...uhh...not so much.  Some lame rave.  

confession: I can't post any pictures in the "I Drew something" thread because I don't know how to use Photoshop or Adobe or whatever it is we have on our PC, and I wouldn't have a clue how to upload the picture either. But I can draw a mean picture on paper...as if that counts for anything.   Cry
IP Logged
The Cerulean O
Goo God

Goddamn it, I hate side quests.

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Dec 12th, 2006, 2:36pm »

Rant: My little brother is having a friend over this weekend, and so the entire family is having to clean the house, majorly. I'm not saying I loved living in a mess, but it's my mess, and I was okay with it. Especially my own bedroom. Pth. It's my bedroom, if the child enters it, even if it is clean, I'll probably eat him alive. Grr.  
On top of that, my cat is not a happy camper. We gave her and her brother a frickin' bath, and then put flea meds on their necks, and the fleas came back! It's not so bad with Droogy, but Bain Sidhe(Banshee) won't stop scratching, and she's got scabs, and her fur is not looking so nice, and she's lost a lot of weight, and isn't gaining it back(we think she might have a tapeworm)...Maybe the vet will be able to do something, which is why we've scheduled an appointment on Thursday. She's not gonna like that(she doesn't like car rides).
And no body has even given me their Christmas lists yet, I don't know what the Devil anyone wants! Not to mention that no body with a car has said "Let's go to the mall and start Christmas shopping!" Twelve days until Christmas, and all I know is we've got a tree tagged! Pth.

Rave: I cleaned my room. I even vacuumed my bed.

Confession: I did not clean in the underneath of my bed.
IP Logged

I made it. Ask before you take it, yo.
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Dec 12th, 2006, 11:49pm »

Rant: Both of my computers are very angry at me.  I went update crazy on this one and the desktop is making funny noises at the other side of the room.

Rave: I got (minimal) shopping done today.

Confession: I feel like Drew/Shade/the blue o thinks I'm stalking him on WOG because I seriously decided to visit this thread right after him and I was already harassing him on the main board.  But I swear, I'm not stalking.
IP Logged
Christian
I'm Addicted

The Infernal Bridegroom

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 4:03am »

Rant: You know you have problems when your own dreams end up betraying you. I hate my unconscious. They make you feel great and happy during the dream, then you walk up and realize "Oh, that's right. I'm still single".  Angry

Rave: I have overclocked my 6400 Duo Core from 2.13 GHZ to 3 GHZ. I had to give it a boost in the voltage department to hit that speed and thusly I'm slightly worried about cooling issues in summer, but for now I'm sitting pretty at a steady 50C-55C. I absolutely love the speed though. they don't even sell processors with this speed yet! Along with my Geforce 7950 GT KO, this machine just eats up anything a game throws at it. I'm such a dork. Cool

Confession:  I put on the Original French Les Miserables Album today and sang along to it, even while only having a small understanding of the lyrics. I even act it out at times. I am destined for the stage damnit!
IP Logged

And all the perfume rare, now buried in the shade
the green o

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 9:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 13th, 2006, 4:03am, Christian wrote:

Rave: I have overclocked my 6400 Duo Core from 2.13 GHZ to 3 GHZ. I had to give it a boost in the voltage department to hit that speed and thusly I'm slightly worried about cooling issues in summer, but for now I'm sitting pretty at a steady 50C-55C. I absolutely love the speed though. they don't even sell processors with this speed yet! Along with my Geforce 7950 GT KO, this machine just eats up anything a game throws at it. I'm such a dork. Cool

I understand that as well as I understand French.  Undecided

lol
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 10:42am »

on Dec 13th, 2006, 9:41am, the green o wrote:

I understand that as well as I understand French.  Undecided

lol

That's what I thought too....lmao. I think what's he's trying to say is that he did something special to speed up his computer. And, it's faster than anything you can buy right now but that speed might cause cooling problems in the summer.

Or are you talking about cars Christian? Wink
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Pages: 1 2 3  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]