Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Rant, Rave, Confession »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Rant, Rave, Confession
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rant, Rave, Confession  (Read 31011 times)
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

Re: Rant, Rave, Confession
« Reply #10 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 10:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Rant: I really really really really want to go to both shows in March at the State. As of right now, Tara has to ask her dad, but he's usually cool with driving, so I hopefully will be going to the second show. As of the first show, I called my friend Clo and asked her if she wanted to go with me to the first one, so I hopefully can get rail! That would be pretty awesome if I did....As of right now, this is out of my hands and I don't like it one bit....

Rave: I just visited the Youth Co-ordinator at my church and gave her a gift I made her and I am so estatic about it, she loved it!! It made my day!

Confession: I'm drinking Diet Pepsi to calm my nerves....
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
Christian
I'm Addicted

The Infernal Bridegroom

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 4:04pm »

on Dec 13th, 2006, 10:42am, Shannon wrote:

That's what I thought too....lmao. I think what's he's trying to say is that he did something special to speed up his computer. And, it's faster than anything you can buy right now but that speed might cause cooling problems in the summer.

Or are you talking about cars Christian? Wink

Tee hee. That's it exactly.  Grin

It's called overclocking, you can do it on almost any computer through the BIOS, but it's a delicate procedure and if you're not careful you can end up with your motherboard and/or processor melting. Nerds, unite!  Cool
IP Logged

And all the perfume rare, now buried in the shade
sympathy_0
Goo God

Never you mind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 4:23pm »

Rant - why do people hate me when i did nothing to them!

Rave - I nailed my solo in choir.

Confession - lol
IP Logged

www.youtube.com/forbuss
the green o

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 5:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 13th, 2006, 4:23pm, sympathy_0 wrote:

Confession - lol

Fess up, Forbes!
IP Logged
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Dec 13th, 2006, 5:25pm »

Rant: I have an exam tomorrow and I'm so screwed for it, since I have tons of names and details to learn still.  And I still have a long report to write in its entirety before Christmas holidays.

Rave: After tomorrow's exam, I'm free, free, free from exams.

Confession: I'm a huge procrastinator and yet, I always manage to pull off a miracle and do well when it counts.  Hopefully, my luck will continue.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2006, 9:42am by zomg » IP Logged
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #15 on: Dec 14th, 2006, 3:22pm »

Rant: Why the hell are music DVDs so hard to find? I went out to buy one that was released this week and ended up having to search FIVE stores to find it. And the last of those was stupid Wal-Mart, which I'd normally boycott but I was annoyed enough that I just bought it because dammit, they had a copy (which was randomly shoved into the section, not even alphabetically, so I nearly missed it anyway)!  

Rave: I'm done with my work for the semester Cheesy

Confession: I think glue sticks are evil. EVIL.
IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
carlyn
Goo God

You drown in deeper oceans Inventing new religions

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Dec 14th, 2006, 8:35pm »

Rant: My mp3 player stopped turning on and my mom keeps yelling at me for no good reason and someone took my jacket yesterday!

Rave:  I scored better in my second gymnastics meet, which was yesterday, than I did in my first.  And I got to do backflips off a mimi trampoline today, and for my first time, I did a good job and it was fun!

Confession:  I am not doing my homework right now like I should be, I haven't paid my mom back for something yet.

IP Logged
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: Dec 15th, 2006, 8:59am »

Rant: I just squshed my finger in a locker door and OUCH that hurt.

Rave: Yesterday my sculpture teacher was conferencing with all of the students because it was our last class. So what does he say to me? "Christina? You're a great fuckin' student." I laughed, and he was like, "No, seriously! you'reagreatfuckin'student." Later that night I checked to see if he posted the grades up and I got an A+ for the semester. Grin

Confession: I abolutely cannot listen to A Boy Named Goo or Superstar Carwash without singing along. I didn't realize this until my roommate walked in on my bad singalongs twice. It was always on some ridiculous lyric like "I'm holding out for cheaper Chinese food!" too. Sure enough I'm doing it right now. Tongue
IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
The Cerulean O
Goo God

Goddamn it, I hate side quests.

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Dec 16th, 2006, 8:22pm »

Rant: There is a child I hardly know...in my house...sleeping over...I WANT HIM OUT!!! I do not like him...He's a year younger than me, and he acts like my brother, who is three and a half years younger than me. And it's 9 freaking days before Christmas and not once has anyone with a car bothered to say "Let's go to the mall and do our Christmas" not that that would matter much, since I don't bloody know what anyone wants. Plus, I have to use earbuds, and they suck like whoa.

Rave: I have nothing to rave about Angry

Confession: I hate my new glasses.
IP Logged

I made it. Ask before you take it, yo.
goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: Dec 17th, 2006, 5:46pm »

Rant:  i need a haircut. . .BAD!  i feel like i have a tiny mullett and mulletts make me nervous. . .and what's worse, is that i am a hair dresser, i work with 8 other hair dressers and i still can't find the time to get my haircut.  GRRR!!

Rave:  while my hair needs a cuttin', i just colored it today and i LURV it!

Confession:  my sister came in today asking me if i knew where her pirate coat was to which i replied, "i have no idea."  although i had stowed it away in my closet so i could wear it to my friend's birthday party today.  *shame*

. . . Grin
IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]