Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Community Thread 4: The Reckoning »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Community Thread 4: The Reckoning
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  77 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Community Thread 4: The Reckoning  (Read 72225 times)
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

Re: Community Thread 4: The Reckoning
« Reply #680 on: Dec 15th, 2012, 1:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 15th, 2012, 11:18am, Shade wrote:
True or false: The best thing about Something For The Rest Of Us is Postcards from Paradise?

:babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree:
I don't understand the question.  Maybe it would be more clear if you added some Christmas smileys to it.  
 :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree:
IP Logged
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #681 on: Dec 15th, 2012, 10:47pm »

:babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree: :babytree:  

I see your trees, and raise you with more trees!! Cheesy

Oh and a waving Santa, just because I'm feeling whimsical :waving:
IP Logged
Shade
Another Thread Killer
I'm Addicted

View Profile

« Reply #682 on: Dec 25th, 2012, 12:34pm »

Merry Christmas everyone!
IP Logged
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #683 on: Dec 26th, 2012, 1:27pm »

Merry Christmas to you too! Smiley
IP Logged
Shade
Another Thread Killer
I'm Addicted

View Profile

« Reply #684 on: Dec 30th, 2012, 6:23pm »

Just now at the gas station I heard Name from Greatest Hits 1 playing. I didn't know that was released as a single.
IP Logged
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #685 on: Dec 30th, 2012, 7:31pm »

on Dec 30th, 2012, 6:23pm, Shade wrote:
Just now at the gas station I heard Name from Greatest Hits 1 playing. I didn't know that was released as a single.

how is it different from the original?
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #686 on: Dec 30th, 2012, 10:57pm »

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Early New Year.  (And Happy Birthday to me for the next 3 minutes)

I bring gifts!

I was having an email discussion with another GGD fan, Ronnie (magnetronnie) and I randomly asked if he had any cd singles with Hit or Miss as the b-side because I love that song but the version I have sounds like it was recorded on a cassette in a bathroom and I had just assumed that the crappy quality was intentional.  He very generously uploaded a high quality version of Hit Or Miss off his hard copy so I could compare it to the version everyone has.  Turns out that the version everyone has that's been floating around for 10+ years sucks!  Ronnie was kind enough to let me share his version which makes the song about a million times better!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?azdamfcy4ap1vmt

So in thanks, here is a poem for Ronnie, with Christmas trees.  Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a poet or capable of rhyming.

:babytree:Ronnie is a fan of the Goo Goo Dolls:babytree:
:babytree:He also mails me mysterious things called stroopwafels:babytree:
:babytree:His birthday is New Year's Eve, the day after mine:babytree:
:babytree:So he gets super shafted on gifts, which isn't fine:babytree:
:babytree:Sometimes I make a pain in the ass request:babytree:
:babytree:And he always complies his very best:babytree:
:babytree:When he told me I could share Hit Or Miss:babytree:
:babytree:All he asked for was a post with smileys from Christmas:babytree:
:babytree:So thank you to Ronnie for what you do:babytree:
:babytree:And I hope 2013 is a great year for you (and Goo):babytree:
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2012, 11:26pm by nmf016 » IP Logged
DWG

Email

« Reply #687 on: Dec 30th, 2012, 11:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Happy belated Birthday,
Merry Belated Christmas,
Happy Belated Boxing Day,
Happy Belated Kwanzaa,
and Happy early New Year.
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #688 on: Dec 30th, 2012, 11:30pm »

Kwanzaa is still happening! 12/26-1/1.  My birthday is The Day of Nia, today is The Day of Kuumba
IP Logged
magnetronnie
Up, Up, Up

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #689 on: Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:16pm »

I'm gonna print and then frame that! Cool
IP Logged

Goo Goo Fans
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  77 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]