Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Rant, Rave, Confession »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Rant, Rave, Confession
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rant, Rave, Confession  (Read 31008 times)
The Cerulean O
Goo God

Goddamn it, I hate side quests.

sweetcharade93
View Profile

Re: Rant, Rave, Confession
« Reply #20 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 1:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Rant: First off, before you read any further, I'm homeschooled. So, I could have sworn my parents told me that this was the week me and my little brother start Christmas vacation, but apparently not. *grr* Plus, I STILL CAN'T FIND A GOOD PAIR OF HEADPHONES!!!

Rave: My dad took me out pug early this morning and I did some Christmas shopping. ^_^

Confession: I need a shower.

p.s. goober_1013, I know what you mean. I took in pictures of(who else?) Johnny from the late 90's and got my hair cut like that...Back in July....And it needs cut again sooooooo bad....
IP Logged

I made it. Ask before you take it, yo.
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 1:12pm »

Rant: I have an important report to finish in under 24 hours but I have no clue what to write about or how to expand it to fill the required length. Tongue

Rave: Only 7 days until Christmas!! Grin

Confession: I like 98 Degrees' "This Gift".  It's a Christmas song, what can I say!
IP Logged
Christian
I'm Addicted

The Infernal Bridegroom

View Profile Email

« Reply #22 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 1:23pm »

Rant: New hardwood laminate is being put in so I have to move everything downstairs and rip up the carpet. Bleh.

Rave: Neverwinter Nights 2 makes me happy. Even though it was released with so many bugs I wonder if they did ANY playtesting at all, it's still a good game. Insane requirements for only mediocre graphics however.

Confession: I still haven't gone Christmas shopping.  Lips Sealed
IP Logged

And all the perfume rare, now buried in the shade
goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: Dec 18th, 2006, 6:02pm »

on Dec 18th, 2006, 1:11pm, The Cerulean O wrote:
Rant: First off, before you read any further, I'm homeschooled. So, I could have sworn my parents told me that this was the week me and my little brother start Christmas vacation, but apparently not. *grr* Plus, I STILL CAN'T FIND A GOOD PAIR OF HEADPHONES!!!

Rave: My dad took me out pug early this morning and I did some Christmas shopping. ^_^

Confession: I need a shower.

p.s. goober_1013, I know what you mean. I took in pictures of(who else?) Johnny from the late 90's and got my hair cut like that...Back in July....And it needs cut again sooooooo bad....

aahh!! i totally got my hair cut like that, too!! it's been a few years now, but i took the pic of Rzeznik in from Rolling Stone. . .the one where he is in the white wife beater with the Decendents guitar.  i remember my mom saying, "mandy, that's a boy's haircut."  but who cares, a hair cut is a hair cut.  then, i realized i forgot the picture about halfway home and had to go back and get it. . . Grin
IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

The Cerulean O
Goo God

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 9:47am »

I brought this one in. And another, but I don't remember which one it was.

Anyway.

Rant: I couldn't find Gutterflower yesterday(I'm looking to buy it so I can give it to my friend, Christina, for Christmas).  Angry

Rave: When I was looking for it,  I had to ask the guy in the music store, because the only two Goo albums they had on the rack were DUTG and LLI. When I asked the guy(who looked kinda "punk rock" as my friend, Kirby, would say), he totally surprised me. After explaining that if it wasn't on the shelf, they probably didn't have it, he said "Long Way Down, that's my FAVORITE track by them." I fully expected him to be one of those people who think Goo is lame!! ^_^

Confession: Uhm...I'm supposed to be doing my schoolwork.
IP Logged

iris3732
Goo God

I can feel it like a curse.

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 10:00am »

Rant: I am the worst at deciding what to get my friends. One of my best friends every year says, "I don't want anything. Don't get me anything." I've known her for 12 years and I know she's getting me something so it's not like I'm NOT going to get her anything. Giftcard again for her. I'm so lame.

Rave: I am going to see a-last-minute-scheduled Butch Walker show tonight. Dang excited.

Confession: I'm dragging my sister who has a final tomorrow but she likes him too and she DID have all weekend to study.
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2006, 10:07am by iris3732 » IP Logged

all I can do is try not to screw this up again
and just be friends
i'd rather be dead
~the marvelous 3

you say it's a good thing
that you float in the air....
~weezer
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #26 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 1:56pm »

Rant: People who label and mislabel other people they don't even know while thinking they're better than everyone else.  Anyone else have those relatives that think like that?

Rave: I just found out my friend is going to go out of his way on his drive from NY to IN to see me.  Yay.

Confession: I've been stealing Christmas cookies, even though they're hidden and my mom think I don't know where they are.
IP Logged
The Cerulean O
Goo God

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #27 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 7:38pm »

Dude, that smile is scary, although I do fear the dancing vegetables more...
IP Logged

sympathy_0
Goo God

Never you mind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: Dec 20th, 2006, 6:20pm »

Rant - WTF IM THE BEST SINGER IN MY SCHOOL AND I GET A CRAPPY NON SINGINGPART IN THE PLAY?! THE TEACHER CASTING TOLD US SHE JUDGED NOT ON WHO DESERVED IT OR TALENT, BUT ON THE WAY PEOPLE LOOKED AND THEIR PERSONALITY WTF? AND I HAVE 32 LINES!!!!

Rave - Nailed my solo again Smiley

Confession - Im overeating.
IP Logged

www.youtube.com/forbuss
The Cerulean O
Goo God

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #29 on: Dec 20th, 2006, 6:45pm »

Rant: My mom apparently found Gutterflower on Amazon.com yesterday...Didn't ask me, didn't show it to me...Went ahead and ordered it, so I could give it to my friend Christina for Christmas, and now I owe my mom money for the CD, and shipping costs!

Rave: I just made an...Well, okay, it's less of an icon than it is a cropped and re-sized picture, but I don't care! There's limits as to what you can do with the dumb paint program that comes on windows, y'know....

Confession: I was put out this morning when I found the note about Gutterflower from my mom, not because of all I ranted about, but because I wanted to say that I had hunted for it.
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2006, 6:46pm by The Cerulean O » IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]