Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Wilkes Barre Review! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Archived Concert Review and Fan Pictures Forum
(Moderators: Shannon, MFC, Adela)
   Wilkes Barre Review!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Wilkes Barre Review!  (Read 1407 times)
GlitteringGoo
Goo God

glittergoldjem
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Wilkes Barre Review!
« Reply #10 on: Feb 4th, 2007, 11:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 4th, 2007, 5:54pm, Shannon wrote:

That's funny to me because I don't think it sounds like a cowboy/country song at all. If anything it reminds me of Always Know Where You Are. It's got the same groove. It's one of my favorites on LLI.....I even have it as a ringtone. I couldn't be happier it's in the rotation. :jammin:

i love that song too and once he mentioned it i did hear the country vibe to it but oh well. it sounded great and i'm so glad they played it! i'm so glad naked is back in he set as well, that song is what married me to the Goo's back in the day. i honestly wish without you here was on the setlist cuz they didn't play that at hershey over the summer so i've never heard it live yet and that song is one of my faves off LLI. and wow Become, i love it on album but my God does it hit a cord with me live. i literally cry everytime i hear it live. it's just so moving and before i know it tears are running down my face. i think it's just the connection john has with the auidence during the song, as he does with each song but something about that one ... phew just amazing.
IP Logged

www.myspace.com/starontherisexoxo
www.twitter.com/glitteringgoo
www.facebook.com/BULoveIt07 (I may not come up so just PM me and we can find each other lol)
googirl28
Dizzy

googirl28  
View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Feb 5th, 2007, 3:46pm »

I can't believe someone who doesn't even appreciate who they are won a meet and greet........I am a little disappointed because I didn't win a mng for 2/13........ not too thrilled with the setlist......but will take anything............thanks for the review........

:flower:
IP Logged
GlitteringGoo
Goo God

glittergoldjem
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Feb 5th, 2007, 8:35pm »

on Feb 5th, 2007, 3:46pm, googirl28 wrote:
I can't believe someone who doesn't even appreciate who they are won a meet and greet........I am a little disappointed because I didn't win a mng for 2/13........ not too thrilled with the setlist......but will take anything............thanks for the review........

:flower:

i don't think it was an inner machine meet and greet. it was either radio or cuz the lady knew someone at the venue. all the inner machine people were all together and this lady was seperate.

i think the setlist is pretty good, i'd only add What A Scene, Two Days in Feb, Sympathy, Without You Here and Only One. I'd also love to here James Dean live, i've never been to a show were they've done it so i'd die if they did lol.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2007, 8:35pm by GlitteringGoo » IP Logged

www.myspace.com/starontherisexoxo
www.twitter.com/glitteringgoo
www.facebook.com/BULoveIt07 (I may not come up so just PM me and we can find each other lol)
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]