Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « M&G, show and pics »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Archived Concert Review and Fan Pictures Forum
(Moderators: Shannon, MFC, Adela)
   M&G, show and pics
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: M&G, show and pics  (Read 4023 times)
LouAndNic
Goo God

Hold on, Dream Away...

View Profile WWW

Re: M&G, show and pics
« Reply #10 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 9:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Great review and pictures Shannon, thanks so much for sharing with us all so quickly!!

Really pleased to hear you had such a good time despite the heat and the relative quickness of the M'n'G.  Hope you enjoyed Keith as much! Cheesy

Take care

L&N
IP Logged

Please click on the banner and request Goo in the UK! Graphics by Lea (RogueUK)
ShanGooFan
Goo God

Goo Goo Dolls Rock!

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 9:43am »

Hey Lou and Nic,  

I saw Keith Urban Friday night. I'll try to get those pics up later today. I haven't had a chance to upload them yet. I have more of those then Goo because I was closer. But it takes a bit to upload. Check OT later for those. I have some really good ones.
IP Logged

~Shannon~

"Music means to me.. ah...breathing. It's a heartbeat, it's rythm and it's passion. It's therapy. It's .... breathing". ~Keith Urban~

Helengoo
Dizzy

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 11:45am »

Ya the golf course was REALLY hot! Me and my friends were there from 10:30 or eleven that morning so my fat head is pretty toasted. I thought it was funny when all golfers kept refering to them as Go-Go Dolls. Ha! It happened twice when people were walking by. But the show was great even though some of the employees made me and my friends feel like crap. Oh well- what can ya do, huh? We were stuck BEHIND the green and were on the hill but since the stage was so high it wasn't so bad. The show was really good and we even had a bunch of tenny boppers screaming "We love you Johnny" behind us. Cute! It was good!
IP Logged

Me (on the left) & my cousin Holly with you know who, lol

Livyanna
Dizzy

It's so hard to be someone, strung out from today.

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 1:00pm »

Hey Shannon!!  We were thinking of you all day..wondering how things were for the privileged .  We missed you, but I don't blame you ONE BIT.  It was hot....damn hot.  We were down in front, but we could only see John and Robby.  I didn't even know if Greg was playing until he finally came to the front of the stage.  It was great to meet you!  
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2005, 6:59pm by Livyanna » IP Logged

Darien Lake 8/26/03
The Concert that Rocked my World
ShanGooFan
Goo God

Goo Goo Dolls Rock!

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 1:29pm »

It was so great to meet you and your hubby too. I really wanted to hang out all day with you guys but the allure of food, drink, air conditioning and luxury bathrooms just kept me on the deck under the umbrella all day. But I really did miss visiting with you all yesterday...that's the biggest downside of the priviledged Wink.
IP Logged

~Shannon~

"Music means to me.. ah...breathing. It's a heartbeat, it's rythm and it's passion. It's therapy. It's .... breathing". ~Keith Urban~

Iris74
Goo God

Caught in the breakdown

irysbren
View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 3:52pm »

Thanks for the review and the pics.  LOL @ the leaving in the middle of the song thing.   Did Robby chat with you or was it silent?
IP Logged

ShanGooFan
Goo God

Goo Goo Dolls Rock!

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 4:23pm »

Robby chatted but he's always friendly and happy. The whole thing was very rushed. There wasn't much time for chit chat really. I was finally able to tell them my name. I told Robby and John how I was at the private show last year but forgot to tell them my name and then I told them my name. Robby laughed. It was really just get your stuff signed, take your picture and leave...real fast.
IP Logged

~Shannon~

Johns_chick
Goo God

Best night of my life April 21,2006 i met Goo!!!!

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 9:29pm »

Souns like you had a great time man i missed a realy GOOd show  Sad Thanks for the pics they are great!!!!!!! Grin
IP Logged

"All you can do is do what you're doing and keep asking yourself, 'Is this a) What I want to be doing, and b) Do I look like an idiot doing it?' If the answer to both questions is correct, on you go." Robby Takac
jovi_goo
Goo God

*rzeznik rox*

SmellDawg00
View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Jul 11th, 2005, 10:35pm »

Thans for sharing your pictures and review Smiley  I can't wait 'til I get me some live Goo again!!!!  So did they who replaced Jason?

-Kelly
IP Logged

HAVE A NICE DAY!
"Hail hail rock 'n roll" -Will Hoge

I HEART GOO!
Iris74
Goo God

Caught in the breakdown

irysbren
View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Jul 12th, 2005, 3:48pm »

on Jul 11th, 2005, 4:23pm, ShanGooFan wrote:
Robby chatted but he's always friendly and happy. The whole thing was very rushed. There wasn't much time for chit chat really. I was finally able to tell them my name. I told Robby and John how I was at the private show last year but forgot to tell them my name and then I told them my name. Robby laughed. It was really just get your stuff signed, take your picture and leave...real fast.

Yeah, he seems like such a happy go lucky person.  I'd be happy just to get a picture someday.  Smiley  (Talking isn't my strong suit anyway)
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]