Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Not a Newbie But It's Been Awhile :) »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Not a Newbie But It's Been Awhile :)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Not a Newbie But It's Been Awhile :)  (Read 1722 times)
hyperangel
Goo God

*You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive*

msworld311
View Profile Email

Not a Newbie But It's Been Awhile :)
« on: Aug 12th, 2007, 3:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I used to be on WOG all the time, then I lost the link and life got busy. It's been like over a year since I was on here.   Shocked I miss you guys a bunch and I hope that I see some familiar faces from the past now that I am back. I am seeing the Goos at the end of this month in Cleveland,OH and I am super excited.    Grin
IP Logged

~Tiffany
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

Re: Not a Newbie But It's Been Awhile :)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12th, 2007, 9:30am »

Welcome back!  :nanner:
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 12th, 2007, 10:58am »

Welcome back!
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 13th, 2007, 2:15pm »

Welcome back and have fun at your concert!!

:nanner: :cucumber: :pepper: :carrot:
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Aug 14th, 2007, 7:58pm »

Hey, I remember you! Grin Good to see you on the board again.
IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
Pon
Goo God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ai3oynamedgoo
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Aug 14th, 2007, 10:19pm »

Hey....it seems that the board is slower compared to previous years. Could it correlate with the main site? Don't mean to be mean, but the main site is dead and ppl are less likely to check out forums if main site is dead. Also, forum is hard to find while main site is easier to find. I personally believe that the forum and main site are different. Plus, I think that a link on the main site don't work?  

I miss those days, but I wasn't posting as much either, until they released "let love in" and I love the title track, as well as the newest single "Before it's too late".
IP Logged
hyperangel
Goo God

*You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive*

msworld311
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 14th, 2007, 10:23pm »

on Aug 14th, 2007, 10:19pm, Pon wrote:
Hey....it seems that the board is slower compared to previous years. Could it correlate with the main site? Don't mean to be mean, but the main site is dead and ppl are less likely to check out forums if main site is dead. Also, forum is hard to find while main site is easier to find. I personally believe that the forum and main site are different. Plus, I think that a link on the main site don't work?  

I miss those days, but I wasn't posting as much either, until they released "let love in" and I love the title track, as well as the newest single "Before it's too late".

I think my issue was I couldn't find the forum since the main site died. I miss the busy board so much! I used to be on here constantly and post in conversation back and forth. Where have all the goo fans gone?  
IP Logged

~Tiffany
Pon
Goo God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ai3oynamedgoo
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Aug 14th, 2007, 11:15pm »

Yup! I use to go to the main site to reach the forum, but I remembered the main site having problems. Link won't work or went to a board that was old. It was a hassle to go through the main site cuz too many clicks. So i googled the forum and i remembered it being impossible to find. I finally stopped being lazy and saved the link...haha. It's sad though cuz this is one of the most important goo site out there. When the main site dies, the forum dies too cuz most ppl wouldn't check out the forum if the main site ain't updated. A forum struggle to stand on its own as well.

on Aug 14th, 2007, 10:23pm, hyperangel wrote:

I think my issue was I couldn't find the forum since the main site died. I miss the busy board so much! I used to be on here constantly and post in conversation back and forth. Where have all the goo fans gone?  

IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Aug 14th, 2007, 11:57pm »

As I've stated repeatedly. There was a problem with the passwords and login after Eva's illness and then MFC disappeared for 2 years. There's a new MFC and they're working on getting me new login info. Once I have all that the main site will be updated. Until then my hands are tied. There's soon to be a board upgrade as well. Tech support and MFC are doing the best they can for me right now.

MFC has also worked to fix the broken links on the site to here. It should work now. If it doesn't let me know and I'll have MFC fix it.

Sorry if I sound bitchy but I thought I'd done a better job at keeping everyone updated repeatedly about this issue. There's even a detailed thread about it here ... http://www.musicfanclubs.org/cgi-bin/ggd/YaBB.cgi?board=maingooboard;act ion=display;num=1181272538
« Last Edit: Aug 15th, 2007, 12:06am by Shannon » IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Pon
Goo God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ai3oynamedgoo
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Aug 15th, 2007, 2:30pm »

Sorry Shannon. It's my fault for not reading info about the community. I usually roam for goo news...hehe. I'm just telling my experience and what I think, that's all.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]