Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « A&E "Private Sessions" July 29th with GGDs »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   A&E "Private Sessions" July 29th with GGDs
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  6 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A&E "Private Sessions" July 29th with GGDs  (Read 5951 times)
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

A&E "Private Sessions" July 29th with GGDs
« on: Jul 18th, 2007, 1:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

July 16th, 2007
Press Release-”Private Sessions” on A&E
A&E TO LAUNCH NEW WEEKLY MUSIC PERFORMANCE AND INTERVIEW SERIES ‘PRIVATE SESSIONS’ ON SUNDAY, JULY 22 AT 9:00AM ET/PT

SERIES PREMIERE TO FEATURE POP SENSATION AVRIL LAVIGNE

New York, NY July 16, 2007- On Sunday, July 22 at 9:00AM ET/PT, A&E Network will premiere PRIVATE SESSIONS, a weekly one-hour performance and interview series hosted by Lynn Hoffman.  Filmed in a small, intimate studio in New York City, the series will showcase exclusive performances and conversations with top names in entertainment with a focus on contemporary music ranging from rock ‘n’ roll to pop to country. Each Sunday morning PRIVATE SESSIONS will explore the body of work of a single artist or group and feature current releases as well as career-building, influential or defining projects.  

The premiere episode of PRIVATE SESSIONS features pop princess Avril Lavigne, whose third album“The Best Damn Thing” debuted at number one on Billboard’s Top 200 album chart.  Avril chats with Lynn Hoffman and performs “Girlfriend,” her new hit single which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, her first-ever hit “Complicated,” and several other songs from her new album.  

Artists slated to appear on upcoming episodes of PRIVATE SESSIONS include The Goo Goo Dolls on July 29, country music star Toby Keith on August 5, blues-rock band Blues Traveler on August 12 and rocker Meat Loaf on August 19. Nine additional episodes are planned for production in 2007.

PRIVATE SESSIONS host Lynn Hoffman, a Boston native, started her career in radio for Boston’s WBMX morning show and went on to serve as the entertainment reporter for the city’s CBS television affiliate.  Soon after moving to New York in 2002, Hoffman began hosting for MTV Network’s VH1 Classic channel where she served as the main host for the channel, its on-demand platform and The All-Request Hour. She has co-hosted shows with such legendary artists as The Doors, Donna Summer, Bonnie Raitt, Pat Benatar and many others. Hoffman had her own morning show on New York’s legendary radio station WNEW and has hosted shows for other networks including E!, VH1 and TLC.

PRIVATE SESSIONS is produced by A&E Television Networks productions.  Tom Moody serves as executive producer and Nicholas van Hoogstraten as senior producer. Liisa Lunden and Scott Kerbey are series producers.  

About A&E Network
Now reaching more than 93 million homes, A&E Network offers a diverse mix of high quality entertainment; ranging from the network’s signature Real-Life Series franchise, including the hit series “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” “Intervention,” “Gene Simmons Family Jewels,” “Flip This House” and “Criss Angel Mindfreak,” to critically acclaimed original movies, dramatic series and the most successful justice shows on cable.  A&E is the official basic cable home to the high-profile series “The Sopranos,” “CSI: Miami” and “24.”  The A&E Network website is located at www.aetv.com.  The A&E Insider is located at www.aetv.com/insider.  For more information and photography please visit us on the web at www.aetvpress.com.

Posted by mort in TV, Press Releases, Private Sessions

http://www.mytvisonfire.com/couchpotato/2007/07/16/press-release-private -sessions-on-ae/
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 3:33pm by Shannon » IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

djgeneral
Dizzy

GOO GOO DOLLS

adaytobeaone
View Profile

Re: A & E TV "Private Sessions" with
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 8:07am »

Can't wait.
IP Logged

My first Goo Goo Dolls concert: August 26!
Freedom Hill in Michigan.
Yay!
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 6:49pm »

:woohoo:
IP Logged
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:31pm »

Wow, that sounds cool! I can't wait to see it.  Grin
IP Logged
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:32pm »

I wish I had A&E because then I could see it. Sad
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:37pm »

If you're nice to me for the next 11 days I might be swayed to share with the nonA&Eers.  Cheesy
IP Logged
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:43pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 9:37pm, the red o wrote:
If you're nice to me for the next 11 days I might be swayed to share with the nonA&Eers.  Cheesy

That reminds me of my horoscope.

"You'll be flattered and excited when someone starts being extra nice and complimentary to you this week.  Be careful - they want something."
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:45pm »

Ha ha ha.  I got a fortune cookie last week that pertained to God (with a capital g).  And I was all "But the majority of China doesn't believe in God".  It also wasn't a fortune at all, but that's a different story.
IP Logged
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:50pm »

The best fortune cookie I've gotten said "When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out- because that's what's inside." Just a little reminder in case I had forgotten where orange juice came from.
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:58pm »

I think it's something you're supposed to relate to humans... Well... what DOES come out when you squeeze a person?

My favorite I have ever witnessed (sadly, it wasn't mine) was "You will have a new wardrobe".
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  6 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]