Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Johnnys pants »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Johnnys pants
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  9 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Johnnys pants  (Read 11228 times)
gooberrygirl
Goo God

View Profile

Re: Johnnys pants
« Reply #10 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 9:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

ROTFLMFAO!!! OMG that is so funny...I'm not makin fun of you I just think that's the cutest thing ever...and I guess I'm innocent cause when I clicked on this topic I thought it was about what it is about not anything perverted (does that makes sense?) lol...

IP Logged
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 9:21pm »

SupaFireCross - I. Love. You.  Grin

I haven't laughed so hard since...*thinks* since I saw the pic of Robby's pizza monster. Haha. I just threw my head back and HOWLED. I love the poem. VERY witty. Ah, I love the whole thing. The John-pants-phenomenon is just too cool and TOO FUNNY.  Grin
IP Logged

SupaFireCross
Dizzy

John Pants.

Supafirecross
View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 9:28pm »

Lol! And I love anyone who is also basking in the ray of sunshine that is John's pants. They really are pretty magnificent. I am surprised that i'm not the only one who thought so.  Grin

I was in a Creative Writing class and my teacher said we had to write sonnets, and I just happened to be wearing my JOHN PANTS t-shirt. Of course, his pants filled me with inspiration. This had my whole class wondering about the 8th wonder of the world that is JOHN PANTS, so I got in front of the class and regaled in detail some highlights from the Live In Buffalo DVD. It was at that moment that John's Pants became our class mascot.
IP Logged

Perhaps if Mike and Robby had received the memo stating that this was a plaid-pants only affair, it would have spared them this embarassing social faux-pas. Black pants? How declassé.

JOIN THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE PANTS: http://www.freewebs.com/johnpants
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 9:30pm »

Heh, I just took a look at your site. Your New Year's resolution is to get a pair of John's pants?  

It's a noble resolution, and I wish you the best of luck with it!  Wink

OMG...I think I just went blind...

*cue this post descending into depraved chaos* LMFAO
IP Logged

SupaFireCross
Dizzy

John Pants.

Supafirecross
View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 9:36pm »

Unfortunately, hardly any oft he pics work on my site right now.  Sad

Yes, my resolution is to get a pair of his pants. My plan is to follow them on their next tour (with my LJ friend Vanessa, and anyone from this board if they too feel inclined to join us) and bring a different sign each time, being sure to always be in the front.  

Sign One: JOHN CAN I HAVE A PAIR OF YOUR PANTS?
(simple enough)

Sign Two: JOHN MAY I PLEASE HAVE A PAIR OF YOUR PANTS?

Sign Three: NINJAS STOLE MY PANTS MAY I HAVE A PAIR OF YOURS?

Sign Four: OMG THE PANTS!

Etc etc.

Here's a sweet pair of JOHN PANTS, a fine specimen to be sure:

That picture you posted: Totally hot. That brings me to another point that arose in Creative Writing. One of my best friends was in that class, and her poem was entitled "Rzezy's Juevos"
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2005, 9:40pm by SupaFireCross » IP Logged

Perhaps if Mike and Robby had received the memo stating that this was a plaid-pants only affair, it would have spared them this embarassing social faux-pas. Black pants? How declassé.

Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #15 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 9:49pm »

Hot? Ha, I thought it was a bit too much info, personally! I'm gonna be traumatised for the rest of my life...

Juevos? I dunno what that is...unless she meant 'huevos' in which case all I can say is EEK. And...does this board have any kind of rating? Because I'm not sure this is still PG-13! LOL LOL.  

Ok, I'm game, heh heh. If my master plan to travel to Buffalo this summer actually works out, then I'll look for your sign and join you, haha. I'd like to see his reaction to the signs. He doesn't seem averse to taking off his shirt at a moment's notice so maybe you'll get your pants. Maybe Rzeznik will play the entire setlist in his underwear. And maybe half the female population of the audience will have to be revived from sudden fainting fits...hahaha.

Always been a fan of Robby's leather pants, personally. But I think that's just me.
IP Logged

SupaFireCross
Dizzy

John Pants.

Supafirecross
View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 10:05pm »

Yes, I believe you are right about the "huevos" LOL! Yeah, we'd better keep it pg-13.

Dude, you should totally join us. We could start, like, the Association for People Who Love John's pants.  

Or

The Fellowship of the Pants

Or

The John Pants Society

You could make signs for Robby's pants. I bet he'd give you a pair, because he's a sweetheart like that. While we're at it, let's bum Mike's red shorts too.  

Idea for Sign 5: I'LL GIVE YOU $1 IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR PANTS.

Man, it's going to be sweet. Definitely get over here for their tour! I'm all pumped now!  Grin

IP Logged

Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 10:31pm »

The fellowship of the PANTS! That's an instant classic!  Grin

Heh, my sign can say "£1 for the pants!" because of the exchange rate, that would be about two dollars. So they're getting a better deal there!

I don't think Robby would be quite as keen to get nekkid as Rzeznik is. Robby's too classy, haha. Rzeznik's a ho for showing off his body. Robby has standards. LMAO.

Ha, Mike's red shorts! I didn't think of that. Screw it, let's just start a campaign for a pants-less Goo show. I bet we'll get a lot of support. Haha.

Sign 6 should say:  

"Gimme the pants and no-one gets hurt"  

Heh, I really wanna come over for the tour. There's a whole big plan about it. It's gonna be a Goo pilgrammage.   Grin  

If I can pull it off, it will be the best thing EVER. My family all think I'm crazy though. ("You're going to New York just to see some band?! Roll Eyes No, mother, I am not going to see SOME BAND. I'm going to see GOO. That's a WHOLE different ballgame  Grin )

Loving the sig, btw.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2005, 10:31pm by Lea » IP Logged

SupaFireCross
Dizzy

John Pants.

Supafirecross
View Profile Email

« Reply #18 on: Feb 12th, 2005, 10:38pm »

All right, from now on we will be known as The Fellowship of the Pants.  

I love the idea of a Goo Pilgrimage. That's totally sweet. Same with the sign idea. There's no way they'll be able to turn us down! Especially with your exchange rate, as you mentioned.

You're right, Robby is way classy (even if he didn't wear plaid in my sig, lol, thanks for the compliment). But I'm sure we can convince him. And what does mike have to fear, he's sitting behind a drumset! He has to give in!

Yes, a pantless Goo show. I'm all for it.

And I totally agree with you...They're not just some band... They're Goo!  

We need to recruit members into the Fellowship.
IP Logged

Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: Feb 13th, 2005, 1:00am »

Ok, it's official...I have WAY too much time on my hands...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  9 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]