Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « CRACKERS WITH CHEESE!!!! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   CRACKERS WITH CHEESE!!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CRACKERS WITH CHEESE!!!!  (Read 6949 times)
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

Re: CRACKERS WITH CHEESE!!!!
« Reply #20 on: Sep 20th, 2008, 11:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Sep 20th, 2008, 10:05pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
I love coffee...and I've never heard of Tim Horton's...I'm a starbucks junkie....

Tim Horton was a Canadian Hockey Player, so they decided to create a coffee shop after him...then Wendy's founder Dave Thomas bought Tim Horton's out so that's why you now see them in the states in a few places.

Melissa, this why we get a long so much. I work at Starbucks, and you love Starbucks <3
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
tkc1989
Goo God

~...Tonight's the night the world begins again...~

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 3:41am »

on Sep 20th, 2008, 6:17am, lionhill wrote:

Actually, I don't think I will. I've never been to the US, and I know that Buffalo might not be the best place for a tourist to go to get a first impression, but I'm really into seeing how normal people live and what the normal stuff is like much more than seeing all sorts of fabulous yet false stuff. I like not feeling alienated and being a tourist is the ultimate alienation for me. And anyway, I'm damned interested in seeing the place; it's like my Mecca, I guess.  

Not that I wouldn't want to go to any other American place, of course. I'd be happy with more or less everything, I just have a slightly bigger interest in seeing places I have some sort of relation to (like Maine, cause I read a lot of Stephen King books, or Buffalo, cause of the Dolls).

I'd love to go to Maine for the same reason! I love Stephen King! Whilst roadtripping round the States this summer I actually met his university English teacher in Yellowstone National Park! They invited me and my friends over to their campfire to have an evening jam session! One of the best nights of my life.
IP Logged

Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 8:53am »

Yay for Maine!  
My dad used to live in Bangor and one of his friends sold their house to Stephen King.
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #23 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:10am »

on Sep 20th, 2008, 11:20pm, laurengoo wrote:

Tim Horton was a Canadian Hockey Player, so they decided to create a coffee shop after him...then Wendy's founder Dave Thomas bought Tim Horton's out so that's why you now see them in the states in a few places.

Well that explains a lot. Around here many of the Tim Horton's are combined with Wendy's. I always wondered why.  

As a matter of fact ... I'm enjoying a fresh brewed cup of Tim Horton's coffee right now  Grin I do believe it is laced with something because I HAVE to have it every morning ... and sometimes at night too  Wink

And Tim ... that sounds like a really cool experience.
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2008, 10:11am by Shannon » IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:51pm »

Your nickname: I don't really have any, haha. Sometimes people call me Chris but that's about it...
Your top 3 favorite Goo songs (ONLY 3): Oh geez, 3? We Are the Normal, Long Way Down, and I guess Out of the Red 'cause it's my most played in iTunes.
Where you're from: Connecticut, now going to school in New York
Where you'd like to vacation some day: England would be nice. Or Tokyo... a couple of my friends have gone and it sounds pretty amazing.
Your age: 20
Do you work or do you go to school:  Schooly
What do you do to relax after a long day: Usually come back to my room and sit here at the computer for way too long. Or watch some TV, or play guitar hero, or meet up with a friend.
Favorite alcoholic drink: Alcohol is nasty
Do you like the dancing nanner (yes or no!): :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: yusss
How many toes do you have: 10 Tongue
Are you double-jointed: No
What does your hand currently smell like: It kinda doesn't, haha. Soap maybe?
Do you like crackers with cheese: Crackers and cheese are DELICIOUS
Do you like coffee (CTC don't get too excited! LoL): Yeah, coffee can be pretty awesome.
Do you have any kids: Ha, no.
Which is your favorite ear: I guess my right? The piercing in my left ear keeps wanting to close on me so I have a slight grudge against that side now.
Do you wear butt floss: No
How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop: About 20572 too many
What type of fashion are you into: I ain't that fashionable. Stuff that's cute but not tacky. A nice fitting pair of jeans. I have too many black t-shirts.
What do you wish to accomplish in the future: Get a real job after I graduate, and actually enjoy it
Deriving from the last one - if you had one wish (no wishing for more wishes!), what would you wish for: Deriving from the last one? Not having to rely on my parents for money, I guess.
What are your plans for Halloween: Nothing yet, but Halloween around here is always an adventure, so I'm sure I'll be up to something!

Can I also take this opportunity while we're all talking coffee shops to say that I got a green tea latte at Starbucks this morning and it was, like, the grossest thing ever? I like green tea. I like lattes. I like Starbucks. I did not like this beverage, and should have gotten coffee instead. (Sorry Lauren, lol)
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:53pm by Christina » IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #25 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 3:59pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:51pm, Pondering My Fate wrote:
Can I also take this opportunity while we're all talking coffee shops to say that I got a green tea latte at Starbucks this morning and it was, like, the grossest thing ever? I like green tea. I like lattes. I like Starbucks. I did not like this beverage, and should have gotten coffee instead. (Sorry Lauren, lol)

Awww, sorry to hear that Tim. You can't like everything. Next time that happens just take it back and tell them you didn't like it, they'll get you a coffee instead. I do that all the time, it happens.

Shannon, you learn something new everyday. You're a Timmies fan. I should get you a shirt I saw at the mall it said "Gimmie my Timmies and nobody gets hurt" Smiley
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #26 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 5:15pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2008, 3:59pm, laurengoo wrote:

Shannon, you learn something new everyday. You're a Timmies fan. I should get you a shirt I saw at the mall it said "Gimmie my Timmies and nobody gets hurt" Smiley

HA! I LOVE that. If I would have seen that I would have HAD to buy it. That's great. What store did you see it in?
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 8:29pm »

on Sep 22nd, 2008, 3:59pm, laurengoo wrote:

Awww, sorry to hear that Tim. You can't like everything. Next time that happens just take it back and tell them you didn't like it, they'll get you a coffee instead. I do that all the time, it happens.

"Tim"? Tongue Wink

Yeah, I just figured I'd try something new, but it ended up tasting kinda.. spinach-y? Hahaha. Which isn't really what I bargained for. I always feel like a jerk complaining about stuff though, I only do it if I get the wrong food or something's obviously messed up. Good to know for next time though!
IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
DWG

Email

« Reply #28 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 8:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Sep 22nd, 2008, 8:29pm, Pondering My Fate wrote:

"Tim"? Tongue Wink

...and you thought you didn't have a nickname.
IP Logged
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #29 on: Sep 22nd, 2008, 9:25pm »

on Sep 20th, 2008, 11:20pm, laurengoo wrote:

Melissa, this why we get a long so much. I work at Starbucks, and you love Starbucks <3

Good to know...and I live soooo far from Canada, I doubt I'll ever hit a Tim Horton's in my travels.  I'll stick to my Starbucks...we've got them EVERYWHERE!  LOL.  When I can't get there, I'll go to 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts though...they're good runners up for regular coffee.  Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]