Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « big news for me! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   big news for me!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: big news for me!  (Read 8920 times)
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

Re: big news for me!
« Reply #40 on: Oct 17th, 2008, 8:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have been wanting to go to Disney for over a year now...but we'll probably wait to take him until he's old enough to be able to go on the kiddie rides...probably like 2 years old.  It's killing me to wait that long!!!

If you need ideas of what you may need, let me know.  When I registered at Babies R Us they gave me a checklist with the basics on it while I was scanning everything.  It's amazing how many things a baby needs (and how much they'll never use!) Register for everything you can think of...from bath stuff to diapers to pajamas and everything in between.  I have enough clothes to get Ethan through his first year and then some!
IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

4/24/99 taken Ruston, LA-Rite-Aid Signed 12/2/02

cassiet76   sassycassie76
View Profile Email

« Reply #41 on: Oct 17th, 2008, 10:56pm »

i've got to register for clothes, but i'm like ok, people will probably just give that not knowing or wanting to look at the registery stuff.  i'm not to sure on bath stuff...like the soaps and stuff, i saw they have sensitive skin diapers and wipes but not the soaps (that i saw). if the kid is anything like me, he'll be allergic to everything! i probably need the sensitive things more than he does so i don't break out changing his diaper!  Roll Eyes  

i'd wait a few more months and then take ethan. i couldn't wait that long being so close! we had already planned on going...ok, i planned it Wink...to go for halloween time (halloween and food & wine fest) next year before we even thought about having baby. and of course it's the 1st year that i decide not to go for my b-day and they give free admission on b-days this year.  Roll Eyes taz will almost be 11 months by then and we're bringing 2 grandma's as backup. lol  
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #42 on: Oct 18th, 2008, 9:00pm »

Yeah, go figure...the free birthday thing is awesome!  Hubby's b'day is in the middle of the week in January, so Ethan will still be too little.  Then on my birthday we have tickets to see the Yankees while they're in town and I'm not passing that one up!  Oh well.

You'll definitely get alot of clothes from people who don't buy stuff off the registry, but I'd pick out some onesies and pajamas in a few different sizes, just in case.  I think Huggies makes sensitive skin formula bath stuff.  If you can't find it let me know and I'll see if I can pick some up for you here.

Oh, and make sure to put a bunch of refills for the diaper genie on there.  If Thomas goes through diapers the way Ethan does, you'll go through them faster than you can even imagine!
« Last Edit: Oct 19th, 2008, 9:00pm by rzezniksangel » IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

View Profile Email

« Reply #43 on: Nov 23rd, 2008, 12:50am »

new update...

i had my final ultrasound the other day and i've got a big boy growing! he's 6.5lbs and i still have a little less than a month.  i was 7.5lbs when i was born.  dr's still think he's going to be about 9 or more lbs.  he did a little over double his growth in a months time.  

little did i know when i asked my husband if he wanted to have fat little babies with me that we'd seriously have this fat little one. i told him he took it a little to far and seriously! lol  

had my shower last weekend. we got a bunch of good stuff. my friend that has a year old son gave me 2 gianormous shopping bags of clothes she had for him. so we're good for clothes for at least maybe a year. yay!  

i'd love to post pics, but i still can't find the camera cord (since july!). hubby has hidden it somewhere and i'm gonna have to go buy a new one.  
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: Nov 23rd, 2008, 9:57am »

Thanks for the update. I can't believe you only have 28 days left. Time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday that you started this thread.

My son was almost 9 lbs when he was born too. All my friends had these itty bitty little babies and mine was huge. He was at birth what their kids were at 2-3 months. It used to make me laugh. But he was fat and healthy. That's a good thing.  

Hopefully you'll find that camera cord by the time he's born. We're gonna definitely need to see pictures then.  Grin
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #45 on: Nov 30th, 2008, 9:17am »

I can't believe it's almost time for you already!  Time flies!  Yay for having a big baby!  Ethan was so tiny I was afraid I was going to break him.  He's getting bigger now, but my friend who's baby is a month younger weighs 5 pounds more and is 4 inches taller than him already!  LOL.

Hubby better find that camera cord...I can't wait to see pictures!
IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

View Profile Email

« Reply #46 on: Dec 4th, 2008, 11:50pm »

so at 37.5 weeks, my stubborn child still hasn't dropped ANY!

dr was already to set an induction date, but said maybe next week. so tues. the 9th i should know. it looks like it'll be a c-section since he won't budge any.  

but yesterday i got an awesome deal on a crib. it didn't have a price on it...after 15 minutes, they gave me the price $249...it was the last one...and they gave me a discount since it was the floor model...$175! and it's one of those spiffy 4 in 1 cribs. so i don't have to buy another bed ever!  

now i'm just sitting around waiting for something to happen...
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #47 on: Dec 7th, 2008, 2:54pm »

Ethan never dropped either.  We tried the induction, waited several hours...and NOTHING.  So I ended up with the c-section.  Hopefully you'll be lucky and TAZ will drop down at the last minute, or during induction.  Keep us posed!
IP Logged
JohnnysValentine
Goo God

LS3041   Lauren3540
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #48 on: Dec 7th, 2008, 7:57pm »

Congratulations!!!
IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

View Profile Email

« Reply #49 on: Dec 7th, 2008, 9:14pm »

i know he still hasn't moved, the heartburn is worse than before!  

ugh!  

already a trouble maker. lol
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]