Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « big news for me! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   big news for me!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: big news for me!  (Read 8903 times)
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

Re: big news for me!
« Reply #30 on: Sep 12th, 2008, 8:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What the hell, there's a shot for that?  I had no idea!!  I read up on everything I could before I went in for delivery, and nowhere did I see anything about a shot, nor did my doctor tell me about it.  I may have to look into that when we're ready to have the next one....

I could have been spared the discomfort...that would have been nice to know.  I've read on some of the pregnancy websites that it can last as long as 8 weeks, so I'm considering myself lucky that it stopped at 4.

And Cassie, I'm not trying to scare you...I just don't want you to be surprised when it happens like I was.
IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

4/24/99 taken Ruston, LA-Rite-Aid Signed 12/2/02

cassiet76   sassycassie76
View Profile Email

« Reply #31 on: Sep 12th, 2008, 10:22pm »

i'm not gonna be scared! lol  

since i have really short dots (like 2 days and that's it!), i'm hoping that maybe it won't be that bad *crosses fingers*

i'm still trying to get my ultrasound pic's scanned...hopefully this weekend while hubby is gone. but then that means i'd have to figure out the machine on my own.  

also found out my mom and friend are going to throw me a shower near the beginning of nov.  so now i really have to get the floors put in and the kitchen arranged back to normal.  and i get to make my invites since i'm the creative one. lol  oh yeah and they're bugging me to go register since i know what i'm having.  

now i have to go figure out what is making a click click noise in the bedroom...i can't find it... ahhhhhhhhh!
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
pink boa lady
Goo God

View Profile Email

« Reply #32 on: Oct 10th, 2008, 10:40pm »

had a regular check up the other day and i already have a little trouble maker!  dr.'s heartbeat machine wasn't working, so she gave me an ultrasound to check that out. well my little boy decided it was time to sleep. and sleep. and sleep.

he wouldn't move, wouldn't do anything. giving the dr. and me a scare.  dr. pressed harder and harder on me and about a minute or so later he finally decided, enough already! did a complete roll over and finally heard the heartbeat.  

she's also changed my inducing...she doesn't know when she's going to do it. so now i have no due date to tell anybody! it could be dec. 14th or earlier, but not as late as the 21st (my original date).  

and we have a name picked out! my maiden name and my late dad's 1st name. hubby thought of it...thomas andrew...basically flipping my dad's name around.  his initals will be taz and i have no problem believing that's what he'll be. lol  
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
DWG

Email

« Reply #33 on: Oct 10th, 2008, 11:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

That's a great name you have picked out for him!

I'm glad the little guy is okay. Hope he doesn't give you any more scares like that.
IP Logged
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #34 on: Oct 11th, 2008, 11:51am »

Aww, what a beautiful name!  And a great way to honor your dad's memory.  

I hope he doesn't give you any more little scares!
IP Logged
chefhvs
Naked

I'm a GOOaholic

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: Oct 13th, 2008, 4:44pm »

on Sep 12th, 2008, 10:22pm, pink boa lady wrote:
i'm not gonna be scared! lol  

since i have really short dots (like 2 days and that's it!), i'm hoping that maybe it won't be that bad *crosses fingers*

i'm still trying to get my ultrasound pic's scanned...hopefully this weekend while hubby is gone. but then that means i'd have to figure out the machine on my own.  

also found out my mom and friend are going to throw me a shower near the beginning of nov.  so now i really have to get the floors put in and the kitchen arranged back to normal.  and i get to make my invites since i'm the creative one. lol  oh yeah and they're bugging me to go register since i know what i'm having.  

now i have to go figure out what is making a click click noise in the bedroom...i can't find it... ahhhhhhhhh!

Did you register yet?!
IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

View Profile Email

« Reply #36 on: Oct 13th, 2008, 10:14pm »

on Oct 13th, 2008, 4:44pm, chefhvs wrote:

Did you register yet?!

yup, target and burlington coat factory's baby depot.  

IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
chicagogoo
Dizzy

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 9:00am »

on Oct 13th, 2008, 10:14pm, pink boa lady wrote:

yup, target and burlington coat factory's baby depot.  

Yippee!!!!!!!!  Now I can go and look!!!!!
IP Logged

I'm killing myself from the inside out
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #38 on: Oct 14th, 2008, 7:40pm »

The boppy pillow & diaper genie II are the greatest inventions ever!  You picked out some great stuff!
IP Logged
pink boa lady
Goo God

View Profile Email

« Reply #39 on: Oct 15th, 2008, 12:16am »

on Oct 14th, 2008, 7:40pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
The boppy pillow & diaper genie II are the greatest inventions ever!  You picked out some great stuff!

thanks! we really didn't have a clue what to put on there! we have a bunch of big items already that we found on craigslist for cheap and in new condition, so that little stuff had us stumped!  

melissa...when are you taking ethan for his first disney trip? i saw the new t-rex restaurant at downtown disney today and can't wait to go next year!
IP Logged

GGD fan since '98.
Mom to Thomas and Henry!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]