Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « New years resolutions »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   New years resolutions
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New years resolutions  (Read 4176 times)
GlitteringGoo
Goo God

glittergoldjem
View Profile WWW Email

Re: New years resolutions
« Reply #30 on: Jan 8th, 2007, 6:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jan 7th, 2007, 8:58pm, rzezniksangel wrote:

That's so great Heather!  I'd love to know how you did it!  I need to drop about 75 pounds or so to get down to my goal weight.

thanks melissa and to everyone who said something!

anyway my secret if i have one lol is just to do a little bit of everything. i watch my carbs, buy low fat, no fat food, i drink diet EVERYTHING if i chose soda, juice etc. i drink water like it's going outta style. that's a big thing the water. it really fills you up and you feel satisfied. the first couple weeks you pee your brains out til you get used to all the new water in-take but it levels out then. then on top of that i exercise. i bike ride (on a stationary bike) ten miles everyday. i belly dance. i do crunches about 200 a day. lift weights for my arms.

it sounds like a lot but once you get a general workout going it's like second nature. the bike riding i do everyday. the bellydance i try to do twice a week and the other crunches and weights i do about 3-4 times a week. all that along with watching what i eat and how i eat it has been my success in losing weight. plus once you go down your first pant size it's like YESS!!! and you just keep going.
IP Logged

www.myspace.com/starontherisexoxo
www.twitter.com/glitteringgoo
www.facebook.com/BULoveIt07 (I may not come up so just PM me and we can find each other lol)
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #31 on: Jan 8th, 2007, 6:12pm »

on Jan 8th, 2007, 6:04pm, GlitteringGoo wrote:

anyway my secret if i have one lol is just to do a little bit of everything. i watch my carbs, buy low fat, no fat food, i drink diet EVERYTHING if i chose soda, juice etc. i drink water like it's going outta style. that's a big thing the water. it really fills you up and you feel satisfied. the first couple weeks you pee your brains out til you get used to all the new water in-take but it levels out then. then on top of that i exercise. i bike ride (on a stationary bike) ten miles everyday. i belly dance. i do crunches about 200 a day. lift weights for my arms.

it sounds like a lot but once you get a general workout going it's like second nature. the bike riding i do everyday. the bellydance i try to do twice a week and the other crunches and weights i do about 3-4 times a week. all that along with watching what i eat and how i eat it has been my success in losing weight. plus once you go down your first pant size it's like YESS!!! and you just keep going.

That's amazing. I envy your determination....in a good way. Congrats!!

Cheesy
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #32 on: Jan 9th, 2007, 8:35pm »

on Jan 8th, 2007, 6:04pm, GlitteringGoo wrote:

I'm putting both my husband and myself on a serious diet now that the holidays & traveling are over...so that's definately a good tip Heather.  Keep up the great work!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]