Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Rant, Rave, Confession »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Rant, Rave, Confession
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Rant, Rave, Confession  (Read 31010 times)
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

Re: Rant, Rave, Confession
« Reply #160 on: Jan 29th, 2007, 11:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Rant: This professor has done so many things to make me loathe her within the three classes we've had this semester that it's almost not even funny. Gaahhhhhhhh. *jab*

Rave: Uhm. I had Taco Bell today?

Confession: Every time I see "the redo" it makes me think of "the reflex", like, the Duran Duran song. And then that song gets stuck in my head, and I don't really know any of the words other than the reflex so it's even worse than just getting said song stuck in one's head in the first place. Tongue
IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #161 on: Jan 29th, 2007, 11:20pm »

Rave:  Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TqaZD3fRY

Having heard that, I feel I need to change my name immediately so I am not associated with THAT.  "there do" coming soon to my username.
IP Logged
Christian
I'm Addicted

The Infernal Bridegroom

View Profile Email

« Reply #162 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 4:49am »

I think the 80's are best kept hidden with the deep, dark recesses of the mind. Don Johnson, Debbie Gibson, the list goes on and on.

Actually, Billy Idol is exempt. His coolness transcends decades.
IP Logged

And all the perfume rare, now buried in the shade
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #163 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 9:29am »

Thou shalt not hate on The Reflex!

I will, however, totally admit that Duran Duran is the root cause of many a fashion disaster. Tongue

I'm all for the 80's. Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2007, 9:31am by Christina » IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
DWG

Email

« Reply #164 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 11:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 29th, 2007, 11:14pm, Pondering My Fate wrote:

Confession: Every time I see "the redo" it makes me think of "the reflex", like, the Duran Duran song. And then that song gets stuck in my head, and I don't really know any of the words other than the reflex so it's even worse than just getting said song stuck in one's head in the first place. Tongue

You could always replace that song in your head with another of theirs:

"WILD BOYS! WILD BOYS!! WILD BOYS!!!"

...*dunga-dunga-dun-dunga-dunga-dun*...

"WILD BOYS!"

lol

Rant: It cost $20 just to mail back the wrong books that the afore-mentioned professor listed on the college's website as required for the afore-mentioned annoying course.

Rave: I got an $80 check for selling some old (I was gonna say "used", but in reality it was more like "unused") musical equipment yesterday.

Confession: Secretly shredding Mr. DWG's collection of unecessary papers from the last century.  

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2007, 11:29am by Dances_with_Goo » IP Logged
Saz_Goo
Goo God

If I could paint in harmony... :D

View Profile WWW

« Reply #165 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 3:52pm »

LOL DWG, that's gonna be stuck on my head now...

Rant: I don't have a TV. The Goo Goo Dolls Live at Abbey Road is on tonight, and the one person who lives close enough for me to go and watch their TV has been ill at his family's house since Saturday and hasn't come back to Uni yet. Thus I am going to miss the Goos tonight. This is very annoying and depressing.  Angry (Although I'm still sympathetic to his illness, honest... Grin)

Rave: It's my birthday on Sunday and I'm having a big bash on Saturday night to celebrate the big 2-5. I'm looking forward to it a lot!!  :party:

Confession: I've been living on about 4 hours' sleep each night for the last 2 weeks because someone lent me a whole bunch of cartoon DVDs - Invader Zim, Earthworm Jim, Futurama...and I don't have the willpower to stop watching until my eyes are feeling like somone scrubbed them with sandpaper. Tongue
IP Logged

Visit here to see all my animations --->http://www.sarahhale.co.uk

"Went to sleep at home and woke up in a shed..." ~ Out Of The Red
goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #166 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 4:38pm »

Rant:  my fa-vo-rite pair of jeans. . .was coloring my hair this week, got hair color all down the side, but i caught it as soon as it happened and most of it came out.  

today, went to my Granny's house, her dog Wiggles got so excited to see me, he peed all over my pant leg.  then when i pulled into the driveway and went to throw my mostly full, mostly flat soda into the garbage can it hit the window, flew back into the car and soaked my jeans!  GRRR!!!  i still love 'em though, they're nice and broke in. . .

Rave:  10 days 'til my Goo concert!!!!

Rave:  new episode of House tonight!!!!!

Confession:  i've been decently good this week so not much to confess. . .

. . . Grin
IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #167 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 6:02pm »

Rant:  Life just isn't fair sometimes.  That's vague.  Oh well.  I'm happy I get to say it somewhere.

Rave:  I just found out I have a new scientific journal publication!  It's funny when your name is attached to research from over two years ago and you've never met 2 of the other 3 people who contributed to the paper.  But yay for my resume!

Confession:  I have become painfully lazy with schoolwork and it's gonna backfire any minute now.  Undecided
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2007, 6:10pm by nmf016 » IP Logged
goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #168 on: Feb 3rd, 2007, 6:16pm »

Rant:  work was super busy today, we cut almost 150 heads of hair, gotta look good for the Super Bowl!  my feet hurt, my back hurts and my scissor hand hurts. . .

Rave:  i made lots-o-tips today. . .

Rave:  Stevie Nicks will be performing February 4th at the Superbowl XLI Pre-Game show at Dolphin Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla. The show will air on CBS.

Rant:  i have to work and won't get to see it!

Rave:  6 more days until my Goo concert!

Confession:  don't have a good one right now, when i do something bad, i promise, you'll be the first to know. . . Grin
IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #169 on: Feb 4th, 2007, 9:04pm »

Rant:  The temperature outside is 1.8 F

Rave:  Mmm.  Hot chocolate.

Rant:  When I got home from work at 6:30 today the place I wanted to get some dinner from was closed, even though they usually close at 8 on Sundays.  WTF, people?  It's a stupid game, not a national holiday.  Geez.

Rave:  The Superbowl led to the creation of Puppybowl.  Ha ha.  Really, I just want to watch the kitty halftime show.

Confession:  I am currently wearing a combination of work clothes, pajamas, and really warm socks.  Nothing I am wearing is even close to maching.  I am actually wearing blue plaid and green stripes right now.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19  ...  22 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]