Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Big news....*updated with new pictures* »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Big news....*updated with new pictures*
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Big news....*updated with new pictures*  (Read 21950 times)
The Cerulean O
Goo God

Goddamn it, I hate side quests.

sweetcharade93
View Profile

Re: Big news....*updated with new pictures*
« Reply #140 on: Aug 11th, 2008, 3:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Bahhhh, that's what flash drives are for!

Is he focusing already? I could be wrong, but in some of those latest pictures, it looks like his eyes are focusing.
IP Logged

I made it. Ask before you take it, yo.
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #141 on: Aug 11th, 2008, 12:32pm »

I need to start printing these pictures out...otherwise it's going to cost me a fortune if I wait much longer! LOL.  I'm planning on getting a couple of flash drives to store all the pictures I have on my computer anyway...I have so many!

And yes, he is very alert.  Follows your voice when you talk to him...looks in your eyes when you hold him.  And he's already trying to push himself up & pick his head up....it's amazing.  My doctor laughed when I told him about it and he takes credit for it saying it's the vitamins he made me take.  Smiley
IP Logged
The Cerulean O
Goo God

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #142 on: Aug 13th, 2008, 5:34am »

Ohhh, man. You are in troooouble. My eyes focused shortly after I was born, and my mom knew she was in for it. Look how I turned out. XD
IP Logged

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #143 on: Aug 13th, 2008, 10:49am »

LOL!  I knew I was in trouble when I had my ultrasound at 5 months pregnant and we watched him get pissed at the tech for poking at him so much & kick me.   Tongue

I'm just excited that he's so alert & starting to interact already.  He was giggling & smiling last night when I was drying him off after his bath.  Most babies don't do alot of this until they're at least 2 months old...and he's only 2-1/2 weeks!
IP Logged
The Cerulean O
Goo God

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #144 on: Aug 14th, 2008, 6:44am »

You should feed him some ice cream. My mom gave my little brother a lick of ice cream when he was...Uhm....About a month old, I suppose, and you should have seen the face he made. It was great. Cheesy
IP Logged

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #145 on: Aug 14th, 2008, 10:25am »

I promised my grandpa that he could feed him his first taste of ice cream...so I have to wait for that one.  But I'm already anxious to feed him something other than a bottle!  LOL.  I can't wait to see his reactions.

*I just realized that my little man is 3 weeks old today!  Where is the time going?
« Last Edit: Aug 14th, 2008, 7:36pm by rzezniksangel » IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #146 on: Aug 25th, 2008, 9:31pm »

I saw on your Myspace that you had to go back to work today. How did that go? I bet that was so hard to leave Ethan for the first time. Who do you have watching him while you're at work?
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #147 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 6:34pm »

on Aug 25th, 2008, 9:31pm, Shannon wrote:
I saw on your Myspace that you had to go back to work today. How did that go? I bet that was so hard to leave Ethan for the first time. Who do you have watching him while you're at work?

It was awful!  LOL.  I cried the whole way to work...and now that my hours have changed to 7-4, Ethan and my hubby are both sleeping when I leave the house in the morning, so I didn't even get to kiss him goodbye!  Luckily for us, my mother in law was able to switch to working the night shift so she works from 4-11 and watches Ethan during the day (she and I work for the same company, so she just drives him to the office, I pull the carrier out of her back seat and put him into mine, get in the car and drive home).  Its hard...but I'm sure as I get used to the idea of having to work, it will get a little easier.  

Today, when I called to check on him (and yes, I swear on my own life that I only called once), she put the phone up to his ear, and as I was talking to him she said he stopped sucking on his bottle and started looking around as if he was looking for me.  I of course immediately started crying and everyone in the office thought something was wrong.  I'm such a sap!
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #148 on: Aug 27th, 2008, 10:20am »

I remember how hard it was leaving that first time. What a great mother-in-law you have though to switch her schedule and help you out. It must be a relief to know he's at home with family.  

It seems like your time off just flew by. I can't believe you're back to work already. I went back after 3 months and I still felt like I wasn't really ready but at least at 3 months she was mostly sleeping through the night. I can't imagine going to work after getting up a couple times throughout the night. Kudos to you for that one.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #149 on: Aug 27th, 2008, 6:01pm »

I would be in heaven if I could have taken 3 months off!  I had one month of time off saved up at work...paid...thankfully.  Florida is one of the few states that doesn't give short term disability...to anyone.  Thanks alot Aflac!  So I had no choice but to go back this week.  Plus, come to find out the reason they didn't set up for me to work from home is that my boss is too dependent on me.  Apparently, I'm being punished because I'm too good at my job.  UGH!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]