How to play 10 Minute Music
It's simple! You try to get the most points possible!
You will have your choice of two ways to score points. You make this choice for each turn of the game.
- Given a soundclip, within 90 seconds you need to give the name of the artist,
the name of the cd or album and the year it was released.
- With the 3 point option, you must physically click on the link to hear the sound clip.
- You get a point for each item you get correct
- You don't lose points for anything you get incorrect, so go ahead and guess if you aren't sure
- After the first 10 questions, if you miss all the answers for a particular question, the game is over.
- Given an album cover, you have a minute to give the year the
album or cd was released.
- You get two points for giving the correct year.
- You don't lose any points for giving an incorrect answer.
- After the first 10 questions, if you give an incorrect answer the game is over.