The Dave Matthews Band Message Forum

Topic:   RE:Screw You All - READ THIS!!

Post Followup Next Thread Directory

Posted By Proudest Mikey On Thu, Jul 20th At 12:07 PM
Comments:
The funny thing is, when I was young idiot I didn't care much for DMB eithor.

However, now I have one of the biggest DMB collections in North America, have DMB tattoo's, have a DMB tattoo website www.proudestmikey.com, a crazy DMB myspace page myspace.com/proudestmikey etc etc.

I respect your opinion as it is your OPINION however I don't really care for how rude it is. I mean if you don't like someone you can say that you don't like him without saying things like "he would suck his own cock" & STUPID things like that. Oh well. I guess you are what you say.

Anyways, I just wanted to point out to you that the "B" in Dave Matthews Band stands for BAND. I didn't notice you saying too many bad things about the band, only Dave.

Is it because Stefan Lessard (bass player) is one of the nicest people in the world with an amazing talent?

Is it because Leroi Moore (sax player) has more class in his pinky finger than you have in your entire body?

Is it because Carter Beauford (drums) is known worldwide in the music community as one of the best drummers in the world? (if not THE best)

Is it because Boyd Tinsley (violin) has the ability to play his instrument in a style like no other? Or maybe it's because he could wash your filthy laundry on his washboard stomach.

Just curious.
Take care!

Proudest Mikey
Monkey see... Monkey do...

Followups

Post A Followup
Name:
Email:
Topic:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title: