Banner by laurengoo

WOG link calendar link
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « My Detroit Stuff (Spiel, Photos, Videos) »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Archived Concert Review and Fan Pictures Forum
(Moderators: Shannon, MFC, Adela)
   My Detroit Stuff (Spiel, Photos, Videos)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My Detroit Stuff (Spiel, Photos, Videos)  (Read 2025 times)
SweetCharadeBre
Naked

BKopson   BKopson
View Profile WWW Email

My Detroit Stuff (Spiel, Photos, Videos)
« on: Aug 29th, 2007, 11:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi everyone.
First time post'ing here.
=)

All of my photos from the show can be viewed at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/brekopson/GOOGOODOLLSLive082607

All of my videos have been uploaded to YouTube. My username there is: Bkopson
I have videos of “Name,” “Acoustic #3,” “Cuz You’re Gone,” “All Eyes On Me,” and “American Girl.” You can also find all of my videos from the two shows back in March at the state theatre.
In case for some reason you can’t find my videos by searching for my username, here is the link to the first part of “Cuz You’re Gone”-à
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl1OkTyluc

Please check them out and let me know what you think.

I had an awesome time at this show. It was my 10th show, and my first time meeting the band. It was just all around wonderful. So many thanks to all the IM’ers (especially Shannon and Terri) who were so kind and reminded me to breathe. (Literally) I made it thru the M&G and did not pass out. I managed to ask for and receive hugs from all three, although when I asked John he hessitated and then asked me what I said. I said, "A hug...could I please have a hug?" and he was like,. "oh yea sure, sorry, just took a shower, I have soap in my ear." this of course was when they snapped the picture and I have kind of a goofy trying not laugh face on, and John is kinda squinty, but I still love my photo dearly.

The show itself was great. The one thing I didn't get out during my M&G was my song request, and I was going to request either, "All Eyes On Me" or "Cuz You're Gone." And I got both, without asking! Wink It was sooooo awesome. After the show I got Korell's setlist, and a guitar pick.

I wish I could relive the whole thing over and over again. But for now I have my photos and my videos.

Again, thanks to all the awesome goo fans I met. You guys are the best!
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

Re: My Detroit Stuff (Spiel, Photos, Videos)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29th, 2007, 11:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

BRE!!!! Welcome to the WOG. I'm so glad you posted your spiel, photos and videos here. Your photos are great. I was waving at you a couple times during Lifehouse but you didn't see me. I'm so glad you had fun at the show. It was the best one I've seen on the tour so far. It was a perfect night.

I'm going to check your videos out right now. I just requested to be your friend on youtube.

I think your m&g photo is great.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2007, 11:19pm by Shannon » IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]