Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « oh My GOD!! Atlanta »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Archived Concert Review and Fan Pictures Forum
(Moderators: Shannon, MFC, Adela)
   oh My GOD!! Atlanta
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: oh My GOD!! Atlanta  (Read 936 times)
AnGeLsFaLL
Goo God

Woah, I can't believe I believed it this time...

View Profile

oh My GOD!! Atlanta
« on: Apr 22nd, 2006, 5:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OK..so this trip could have had disaster written all over it...we didn't leave until 2pm here (3 atl time)...and it's like a 6 hour drive..somehow we made it there around 7 atl time..and there really weren't that many people in front of us...We made our way into the venue around 8..I grabbed a LLI thing offa the wall..lol..and made my way to the stage..I was like 2 people away from the front (1 person by the end of the show)..just lemme say..it was AMAZING..the set list was (idk if it's been posted..I actually got like 3 copies! haha)
Stay With You
Slide
Feel the Silence
Here is Gone
Smash
Black Balloon
Naked
Name
Strange Love
Broadway
Better days
Listen
Without You HEre
Iris
Let Love In
Encore: Become and GALB

It was so great..somebody threw a pillowcase up and john wiped it all over him..."Hey, I took a shower today!"..and he threw it back...he was so cute and in such a good mood last night...his voice was AMAZING too...Robby looks great..He winked at me like 3 times! One time his dreads were in his face..and i motioned to get them outta his face and he did and made this really funny face at me..it was adorable...Anyways, on to the best part..after the show was over my brother and I stayed up by the rails, I got Mikes water bottle, my bro caught a drum stick, I got a pick, and 3 set lists...it was great..So we went to the buses..and they lined us up..and Robby came by to sign stuff and take pictures..He is THE NICEST GUY in the entire world!!! There were so many people there..so many people asking questions about did you get this (that they sent him) or does he know so and so..and I'm sure he had no idea what 1/2 of them were talking about..but he just went along with it and was completely sweet to EVERYONE..and some of those people..wow were they obnoxious!...haha but yeah..he signed my LLI poster (my dad got it signed)..and my set list...my brother's homework! lol..and I got a picture with him!! It was so cool!!!!! I'm still psyched about the whole thing..Pictures are being developed as I'm typing..they'll be ready in like 30 minutes..I really hope the pic of me and robby comes out...I've been to 6 shows and this is the first time I've met Robby..never met Johnny (I'm sure he woulda come out..but like 10 seconds after me and robby took my picture it started POURING!) Sorry for those of you that didn't get pictures or anything...but yeah..and I've met Mike once b4...Overall it was an AMAZING trip...the most spontaneous-that's for sure! I usually know MONTHS in advance about these things! It was like 14 days for this one! lol...But yeah..for those of you I got to meet, you were awesome! Ah! I'm still so hyper! I g2g run off this energy! I'll post pics ASAP!~  
<3 ya'll!!!!!!! Grin Grin
IP Logged

Me 2 Greg: Can I get your autograph?
Greg: Myne?
Me: Um Yeah!
Mike: Oh so you don't want MY autograph?!
Me: OMG YES I DO!
-8-22-03-I didn't even see him there!

goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

Re: oh My GOD!! Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22nd, 2006, 7:42pm »

i'm loving all these reviews!  sounds like a good time was had by all. . .let us see that pic when ya get it developed. . . Grin
IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Apr 22nd, 2006, 7:44pm »

I'm so excited for everyone after reading all of these reviews!!  Congrats on finally getting to meet Robby...he is the sweetest person ever!!!
IP Logged
AnGeLsFaLL
Goo God

Woah, I can't believe I believed it this time...

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Apr 23rd, 2006, 1:32am »

Welp..I got my pictures back..and of course my scanner is broken..not that it matters much cuz hardly any of my pictures actually came out...luckily the one of me and robby did tho! It's such a terrible picture of me! haha but I really don't care! Here it is...I had to take apicture of the picture with my camera fone so I could send it to my email..haha  

and here's another picture I took on my phone...its horrible...but just so ya'll can get an idea of how small this place was!
IP Logged

Me 2 Greg: Can I get your autograph?
Greg: Myne?
Me: Um Yeah!
Mike: Oh so you don't want MY autograph?!
Me: OMG YES I DO!
-8-22-03-I didn't even see him there!

ShanGooFan
Goo God

Goo Goo Dolls Rock!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Apr 23rd, 2006, 9:50am »

Thanks for you review. I'm so glad you had such a fantastic time and got to meet Robby....he's just great! Your pictures are great....gotta love the camera phone.
IP Logged

~Shannon~

"Music means to me.. ah...breathing. It's a heartbeat, it's rythm and it's passion. It's therapy. It's .... breathing". ~Keith Urban~

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]