Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « USJ review »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Archived Concert Review and Fan Pictures Forum
(Moderators: Shannon, MFC, Adela)
   USJ review
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: USJ review  (Read 2321 times)
Linda
Goo God

"Feels so GOOd to be so bad...."

View Profile

Re: USJ review
« Reply #10 on: Jul 8th, 2004, 8:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

GREAT review...you're another Goo Warrior that stayed up front! I love reading ALL of the reviews...especially the long ones...it just keeps this grin on my face whenever I think about the whole weekend.

I totally agree with Denise, Shannon and Sharon...Buffalo is a fun city full of kind and friendly people. I'd go back again...wouldn't it be cool if Uncle Sam's Jam became a new tradition? Sign me up, I'll be there!  Cool
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2004, 8:48pm by Linda » IP Logged

http://savecarnivale.blogspot.com/
BFLOg00gurl2oo
Goo God

i shall call him squishy, & he shall be my squishy

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jul 8th, 2004, 10:06pm »

on Jul 8th, 2004, 8:31pm, Silvergirl wrote:
i take that back you were to the far right of us Grin

actually that makes sense... aww man, wish i woulda known.

and I agree... i totally hope the concert becomes an anual thing... even if it's not the goos each year, it would still rock
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2004, 10:18pm by BFLOg00gurl2oo » IP Logged

AnGeLa

They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts.
~almost famous

The Rock Star Spell
...starry nights, my name in lights...
...screaming fans to my delight...
...i'll do it all, i'll sell my soul...
...because i <3 my ROCK 'N ROLL!...
BFLOg00gurl2oo
Goo God

i shall call him squishy, & he shall be my squishy

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Jul 8th, 2004, 10:17pm »

on Jul 8th, 2004, 8:35pm, LandofOzGooFan wrote:
Where was this Brett from, what town in Kansas? Is she on the boards? I need another road trip partner! There aren't enough of us out here in the Sunflower State. Loved your review and didn't you have an article in the paper too? I thought you did and it was great!  

she was from Kansas City, and I don't know if she's on the boards or not... I got her email so I'll ask her. And yup that was my reivew... proudly written at 2am.  I was waiting for it to come out so I could actually see what I wrote... didn't remember much of it!

Quote:
I have just got to meet you sometime. I love your posts on this board. I live in Rochester so maybe at the next Goo event we can meet. You sound very cool.

that would rock!  i was hoping to meet everyone on the 4th... but things got a little messed up.
where in Rachacha do you live?... that's just my little name for it..

Quote:
I was right next to you!!! I was in second row to the left of Johnny. You must have been pretty close behind the girl with the Chicago sign??

hmm... don't remember the chicago sign.  were you anywhere near people making a sign for them to play slave girl, and then on the other side they had 2 days in february and all their names? that's where i was..

glad everyone liked buffalo too!  i had some guy who lived here saying how everyone who lives here complains about it.. woulda loved to go slap him...
IP Logged

AnGeLa

They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts.
~almost famous

The Rock Star Spell
...starry nights, my name in lights...
...screaming fans to my delight...
...i'll do it all, i'll sell my soul...
...because i <3 my ROCK 'N ROLL!...
Sophy

Email

« Reply #13 on: Jul 9th, 2004, 3:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Angela, thank you for that great review...I take that back....BOTH great reviews! Hearing all these awesome experiences, makes me so jealous that I wasn't there...but so happy that people that love them and their music SO much got to share those moments. I'm sure the Goos loved every minute with you guys as well Wink

Goo'd luck in all your endevors!!!

~Soph~
IP Logged
Iris74
Goo God

Caught in the breakdown

irysbren
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Jul 9th, 2004, 1:36pm »

They had Slave Girl on the other side of the sign?  I would have LOVED to hear that one live once!   I think just about everyone got slammed with a crowd surfer once.  Brought me back to my college days when that was more the norm than not.  Smiley
IP Logged

ColoradoGoo

Email

« Reply #15 on: Jul 9th, 2004, 9:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I was hoping to run into you, Angela (maybe I did, inadvertently, LMAO), glad you TOO survived the crowd-surfing.  And, as always, your article ROCKED!!  Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]