Banner by laurengoo

WOG link calendar link
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « The Largest Music Marathon in NYC—CMJ 2007. »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Musicians Forum
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   The Largest Music Marathon in NYC—CMJ 2007.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Largest Music Marathon in NYC—CMJ 2007.  (Read 1462 times)
MarissaMusic
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

The Largest Music Marathon in NYC—CMJ 2007.
« on: Aug 15th, 2007, 11:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey everyone,

What’s up? So I had a craaaazy weekend.  I went on a road trip across the country…what a wild adventure.  Let me tell you, I am officially an expert at putting up a tent. Oh and when it comes to applying bug spray, I’m a pro at that too.  But anyway, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to go see this music festival that’s supposed to be amazing.  It’s called the CMJ 2007 Music Marathon—the site says they’re having performers like Spoon, UNKLE,  Justice,  British Sea Power,  Mates Of State,  Coheed And Cambria,  Rodrido Y Gabriela,  Xiu Xiu,  Del Tha Funky Homosapien,  Dirtbombs, Mute Math, Jesu, Devin The Dude, The Ponys, Islands, Tiny Masters Of Today, Eisley, Vietnam, Little Brother, Mickey Hart & Zakir Hussein, Brother Ali, Marnie Stern, No Age, Crystal Castles,  MSTRKRFT, Chromeo, The Brunettes, 1990s, Ruins, A-Trak, Foreign Islands, Kavinsky, and Simian Mobile Disco.  Apparently my friend went last year and she said the bands were incredible—“5 days of straight mind-blowing music” to be exact.  If you register by tomorrow, you can get badges for 19% off their original price.  But I heard that even after tomorrow’s deadline, a second chance to save money will be available until September.  Well, I already got my badge, so what are you guys waiting for!!?? Here’s the link if you’re interested http://cmj.com/marathon/music.php.

P.S. You’d be crazy not to go. Seriously!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]