Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Name Change Thread: Now in 3D!  (Read 200187 times)
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #910 on: Mar 12th, 2008, 11:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Shannon is fine.  She didn't post about her whereabouts, so I don't know if she wants them announced to the world.  But she's fine and checking in and will be back more regularly soon.
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #911 on: Mar 12th, 2008, 11:24pm »

on Mar 12th, 2008, 10:55pm, Irish Penguin wrote:

Here I was gonna be all smooth and post a picture of a dented or mangled trophy, but alas, Google Images doesn't even have a picture of one *grrr*

You may flog me now ... tomorrow can be Pick on Mike Day. Tongue

Mike hasn't been flogged in a while.

o:whip:
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #912 on: Mar 12th, 2008, 11:52pm »

Contest ideas
  • Goo trivia
  • Useless trivia
  • First person to PM Goofan 38 times with Huh
  • Best macro using lolcat builder
  • Stuff as many Peeps (chicks, not bunnies, preferably yellow) as possible into your mouth.  Submit video as proof.  Recognize that this idea eliminates Denise.
IP Logged
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #913 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 6:36am »

on Mar 12th, 2008, 11:07pm, nmf016 wrote:
Shannon is fine.  She didn't post about her whereabouts, so I don't know if she wants them announced to the world.  But she's fine and checking in and will be back more regularly soon.

Oh I just wondered if she was okay, since I hadn't seen a post from her in like 1.5 weeks. Smiley
IP Logged
DWG

Email

« Reply #914 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 10:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Last night I googled high and low for a bent, mangled, or broken trophy, and that maggot trophy was the only one of interest I found anywhere, but I couldn't figure out a way to make it applicable here.  
To log on and see it here this morning made me laugh. It's so appropriate, as if it's an homage to the original name of the Goos or something.
I like it. A negative trophy.   :thumbsup:
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #915 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 5:49pm »

Gotta be honest.  I didn't even think about the Goo homage until well after it was made.  I just liked that there was a trophy with a maggot (though it's not really a maggot).

In other news, I was pleased to discover this sign outside of a new medical building in my town today.  Yes, I'm immature, but if that's your last name, you DO NOT include a middle initial if it is the letter A or S.

And no, it's not doctored.  I just lazily removed the address at the top and the phone number at the bottom to test out the new photobucket editing features.
IP Logged
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #916 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:05pm »

on Mar 13th, 2008, 5:49pm, nmf016 wrote:
Gotta be honest.  I didn't even think about the Goo homage until well after it was made.  I just liked that there was a trophy with a maggot (though it's not really a maggot).

In other news, I was pleased to discover this sign outside of a new medical building in my town today.  Yes, I'm immature, but if that's your last name, you DO NOT include a middle initial if it is the letter A or S.

And no, it's not doctored.  I just lazily removed the address at the top and the phone number at the bottom to test out the new photobucket editing features.

Hahahaha aww poor guy.  His parents should've picked a different middle name for him.
IP Logged
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #917 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 7:52pm »

on Mar 12th, 2008, 11:52pm, nmf016 wrote:
Stuff as many Peeps (chicks, not bunnies, preferably yellow) as possible into your mouth.  Submit video as proof.  Recognize that this idea eliminates Denise.

LOL. Let's not going to start that discussion again!

IP Logged

[img][/img]
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #918 on: Mar 13th, 2008, 8:01pm »

on Mar 13th, 2008, 10:56am, DWG wrote:
Last night I googled high and low for a bent, mangled, or broken trophy, and that maggot trophy was the only one of interest I found anywhere, but I couldn't figure out a way to make it applicable here.  
To log on and see it here this morning made me laugh. It's so appropriate, as if it's an homage to the original name of the Goos or something.
I like it. A negative trophy.   :thumbsup:

I found this one. It's for wrestling or something, but i think it looks like the guy is trying to go to the bathroom.

IP Logged

[img][/img]
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #919 on: Mar 14th, 2008, 6:42pm »

on Mar 12th, 2008, 10:55pm, Irish Penguin wrote:

And P.S., where is Shannon??  Huh

I'm back! I just spent the most wonderful 10 days in Maui with my husband. We went and visited my college roommate who lives there. The kids stayed here at our house with my mom. I'll post some pictures once I'm not feeling so jet lagged. We just got in today around 3pm after leaving on a red eye flight at 10pm Maui time last night. My head is a little fuzzy right now. But I got some great pictures I promise I'll post. I will say this .... I'd move there in a minute if I could convince my husband it would be worth selling all our worldly possessions to go Wink Apparently it costs too much to have your things shipped over seas.  

I'm sorry I didn't post I was leaving.....I usually do. I just had sooooo much to do before we left and instructions to leave for my mom about the kids' routine and what not that I forgot to post I was leaving. I would have posted while I was there but I couldn't catch a wi-fi signal. I tried to post a couple times on my iPhone but this thread took too long to load Undecided
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2008, 6:43pm by Shannon » IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]