Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Goos to play T in the park in Scotland! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Goos to play T in the park in Scotland!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Goos to play T in the park in Scotland!  (Read 444 times)
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

Goos to play T in the park in Scotland!
« on: Feb 22nd, 2007, 9:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The first acts have just been announced for this year's T in the Park, being held at Balado, nr Kinross in Scotland, and now confirmed as three day festival happening from Friday 6th to Sunday 8th July.

Announced as headlining the Main Stage are Arctic Monkeys on the Friday, who'll be joined by Bloc Party, The Coral, and Lily Allen - note that the Friday entertainment will only be available to those with weekend with camping tickets.

On the Saturday The Killers co-headline with Razorlight, plus there's Arcade Fire, , and James Morrison. Sunday has Snow Patrol, plus Scissor Sisters, Kings of Leon, The Fratellis, Paolo Nutini, and Goo Goo Dolls.

The Radio 1/NME Stage has The Kooks, My Chemical Romance, Babyshambles, and CSS on the Saturday, and Sunday has Kasabian, Interpol, Maximo Park, Mika, and The Gossip.

King Tut’s Tent - which will be open on the Friday, with bands still to be confirmed - has on the Saturday The View, Klaxons, and Jamie T, and on Sunday, Editors below the headline act who is still to be confirmed.

The Pet Sounds Arena has a to be confirmed headliner, and The Saw Doctors on the Saturday, and Damien Rice, Amy Winehouse, and Tori Amos on the Sunday.

In the Slam Tent, there's Booka Shade, and Ame on the Saturday, and Sunday has Dave Clarke, Slam, Hardfloor, Digitalism, and Soundstream/Soundhack.

More acts will of course be confirmed for these stages and other stages over the coming weeks and months.

Tickets will go on sale this coming Saturday 24th February at 9am, priced at £140 for the weekend with camping (includes Friday night entertainment), and £120 for the weekend without camping (Friday NOT included). Day tickets will cost £62.50 for either day - note that tickets for just the Friday will NOT be available to purchase separately. Tickets will be limited to two per person per credit card per day. We'll have links to buy when tickets are on sale.  

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/070222d.shtml

**WOO HOO for all of you who live in the area**
 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2007, 9:42am by Shannon » IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Saz_Goo
Goo God

If I could paint in harmony... :D

View Profile WWW

Re: Goos to play T in the park in Scotland!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24th, 2007, 4:42pm »

Thanks for the info Shannon! I live at the opposite end of the UK and I've worked out it would take me about 12 hours to travel to Scotland...darn. Plus it's my sister's wedding the day before and I'm a bridesmaid. I think "gutted" doesn't really come close...I'll have to hope they announce a few tour dates somewhere down in the South of the UK soon!!

I think this'll be a great opportunity for the guys to gain a greater fanbase in the UK - hopefully people will really enjoy their set!  To anyone who gets to go, have an awesome time!! :thumbsup:
IP Logged

Visit here to see all my animations --->http://www.sarahhale.co.uk

"Went to sleep at home and woke up in a shed..." ~ Out Of The Red
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 26th, 2007, 1:34pm »

This show has been officially sold out!
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Hysteria
I'm Addicted

Heavenly intoxication <3

drummer078
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 7th, 2007, 6:42am »

Wish I could have gotten tickets, but I so could not afford both V and T in hte park, would have been amazing though, there are some really awesome bands on. =]  

IP Logged

♥ Charlie ♥

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]