Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Re: ATTN: Name Change...Part II »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Re: ATTN: Name Change...Part II
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: ATTN: Name Change...Part II  (Read 139394 times)
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #320 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 5:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Welcome back DWG...I missed the prayer circle, so instead of praying for your return, I'll thank God you made it back  Kiss
IP Logged

[img][/img]
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #321 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 5:29pm »

on Mar 19th, 2007, 1:30pm, Do Ether wrote:
Ummmm.  kfed has his own search engine now.

http://searchwithkevin.prodege.com/

It's my new homepage.

He is just so foul...And exactly what is he giving away...babies? He seems to have those where ever he goes.
IP Logged

[img][/img]
DWG

Email

« Reply #322 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 5:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

{another ego said: " Welcome back DWG...I missed the prayer circle, so instead of praying for your return, I'll thank God you made it back."}

Thanks Denise.

Beware the evil "Delete User" button.

They really oughtta move that thing away from the "Update Profile" button. They're like a quarter-inch away from one another. I knew I would hit the wrong button one day.  Tongue
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2007, 5:58pm by Dances_with_Goo » IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #323 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 6:02pm »

Yeah, but when you hit update it does it.  When you hit delete it asks "do you really want to delete your profile?" or something like that, so only people who don't pay attention actually delete themselves.  Roll Eyes

This should be the new fad for this thread.  We should all delete ourselves and make Shannon restore us.  Born again 'WOG'ers.  Cheesy
IP Logged
DWG

Email

« Reply #324 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 7:21pm »

on Mar 19th, 2007, 6:02pm, Do Ether wrote:
When you hit delete it asks "do you really want to delete your profile?" or something like that, so only people who don't pay attention actually delete themselves.  Roll Eyes

It definitely didn't ask me that yesterday.
I told you the board was acting funky at the time.

IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #325 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 7:36pm »

on Mar 19th, 2007, 6:58pm, Dr. Ew wrote:

The joke would be on us when she doesn't restore any of them haha.  

Ha ha.  Shannon would be like, "I've wanted to ban them FOREVER and they just did it to themselves.  Idiots."

In other news, I'm about 12 seconds from buying a ticket to tomorrow's Goo concert 2 hours away.  My stupidity is overlooking the fact that I get out of class at 5, it's GA, and it's too late to convince my best friend to skip class and come with.  For the love of all that is holy, talk me out of it.
IP Logged
DWG

Email

« Reply #326 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 7:48pm »

on Mar 19th, 2007, 7:36pm, Do Ether wrote:
For the love of all that is holy, talk me out of it.

Remember the setlist. All your favorite songs...
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2007, 7:49pm by Dances_with_Goo » IP Logged
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #327 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 9:23pm »

on Mar 19th, 2007, 7:36pm, Do Ether wrote:

In other news, I'm about 12 seconds from buying a ticket to tomorrow's Goo concert 2 hours away.  My stupidity is overlooking the fact that I get out of class at 5, it's GA, and it's too late to convince my best friend to skip class and come with.  For the love of all that is holy, talk me out of it.

I know what you mean. On Friday there is a show in CT that is about 2 hours from me and it's GA. I'm holding out. I'm not driving that far to wait in-line for a GA show for that stinkin' setlist. (Of course, I always have to drive alone. My GOO friends don't live near me and I usually have to drive by myself and meet them at the venue. Another reason for not taking the drive.)

My husband still doesn't believe I'm not going. He won't believe it until Sat... lol. But I'm holding tight, I AM NOT GOING. I'm waiting for the next time they come around with what I hope will be a better setlist.

Stay strong Nicole!

Or if you really want to go, then go. You know they're always great live, even if the setlist s*cks.  

Um, does that help  Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2007, 9:24pm by d.e.n.i.s.e. » IP Logged

[img][/img]
DWG

Email

« Reply #328 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 9:42pm »

on Mar 19th, 2007, 9:23pm, another ego wrote:
On Friday there is a show in CT that is about 2 hours from me and it's GA. I'm holding out.

Ack! That's the show that I have an extra ticket for.
Oh, yeah...I'm supposed to be talking people out of going. *slaps forehead* Uhh...It's on a Friday, and the traffic will suck.
*smacks self upside the head for buying that extra ticket in the first place*
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #329 on: Mar 19th, 2007, 9:45pm »

on Mar 19th, 2007, 9:23pm, another ego wrote:

I know what you mean. On Friday there is a show in CT that is about 2 hours from me and it's GA. I'm holding out. I'm not driving that far to wait in-line for a GA show for that stinkin' setlist. (Of course, I always have to drive alone. My GOO friends don't live near me and I usually have to drive by myself and meet them at the venue. Another reason for not taking the drive.)

My husband still doesn't believe I'm not going. He won't believe it until Sat... lol. But I'm holding tight, I AM NOT GOING. I'm waiting for the next time they come around with what I hope will be a better setlist.

Stay strong Nicole!

Or if you really want to go, then go. You know they're always great live, even if the setlist s*cks.  

Um, does that help  Lips Sealed

No.  It doesn't help.  Cheesy

The setlist bores me, but a concert with a mediocre setlist is still 100000000 times more fun than what I should be doing tomorrow night, which is reading out of a thermodynamics book.  And I honestly don't even know which part of the country I'll be in this summer so it's hard to convince myself to wait for the next show.  Grrrrr.

But stay strong!  Prove your husband wrong! (But man, that CT show is gonna have lots of o's!)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  131 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]