Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « No Cameras? »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   No Cameras?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: No Cameras?  (Read 862 times)
sympathy_0
Goo God

Never you mind.

View Profile WWW

No Cameras?
« on: Nov 19th, 2006, 6:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

On my tickets it says no cameras. Do they just put that there and don't really care? Because i really want to take one lol./ ? AND HOW LOUD WILL IT BE? WILL I AHVE A HEART ATTACK?!
IP Logged

www.youtube.com/forbuss
zomg
Goo God

View Profile

Re: No Cameras?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19th, 2006, 7:04pm »

The venue I went to on Friday night usually has a no camera policy, but trust me people were taking pictures left, right, and center.  And nobody had theirs confiscated ... so hopefully, it's the same thing for you.

Note: they played Sympathy in Ottawa (my show) and in Montreal, so hopefully you'll get to hear to, Forbes. Smiley

Peace,
~Mike~
IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Nov 19th, 2006, 8:01pm »

on Nov 19th, 2006, 6:41pm, sympathy_0 wrote:
On my tickets it says no cameras. Do they just put that there and don't really care? Because i really want to take one lol./ ? AND HOW LOUD WILL IT BE? WILL I AHVE A HEART ATTACK?!

At the London Ontario show they didn't even search our bags or coats, so cameras were no issue.  If you're worried, just stick it down your pants.  Cheesy

It'll be loud, but it won't be unpleasant.  If you're like me, you won't be able to hear very well between acts or right after the concert, but your hearing will get better soon.  Cheesy
IP Logged
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Nov 19th, 2006, 8:48pm »

on Nov 19th, 2006, 6:41pm, sympathy_0 wrote:

You can usually sneak one in

Not that loud, but bring earplugs just in case

Yes
IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
Johns_chick
Goo God

Best night of my life April 21,2006 i met Goo!!!!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Nov 19th, 2006, 9:16pm »

When i went to Atlanta in April they said no cameras but everybody was taking tons of pictures, i got tons of them too. And of course it will be loud haha but you won't care about how loud it is, seeing the Goo's makes you forget everything, sometimes even forgetting to take pictures lol!

Have a blast Forbes and i can't wait to hear all about it!
IP Logged

"All you can do is do what you're doing and keep asking yourself, 'Is this a) What I want to be doing, and b) Do I look like an idiot doing it?' If the answer to both questions is correct, on you go." Robby Takac
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]