Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « ATTN: Name Change »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   ATTN: Name Change
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110  ...  122 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ATTN: Name Change  (Read 102821 times)
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

Re: ATTN: Name Change
« Reply #1070 on: Jan 22nd, 2007, 8:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Good lawd!  Three?!  How'd that happen?

I shouldn't talk, really.  When I went away to school for 4 years, I accumulated two of everything.  Two tvs, stereos, computers, digital cameras, about 4 vcrs...  The only things I don't have multiples of are cars and iPods.  I suspect I will get another iPod before the end of the year though, as mine is old and starting to get glitchy.
IP Logged
Nicole
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #1071 on: Jan 22nd, 2007, 8:05pm »

Nah, only one is mine. The big silver one used to be mine, but I sold it to my brother. The other red one is his as well. I also had a black nano first generation, but I gave it to my dad when I received a new one for Christmas.
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2007, 8:22pm by Nicole » IP Logged
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #1072 on: Jan 22nd, 2007, 8:08pm »

Oh my God, I just considered the scenario of my father having an iPod.  We already get in fights when I help him with his computer.  He just got his first cds ever this Christmas, so I guess he doesn't really have any use for it.
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #1073 on: Jan 22nd, 2007, 9:25pm »

on Jan 22nd, 2007, 8:05pm, Nicole wrote:
Nah, only one is mine. The big silver one used to be mine, but I sold it to my brother. The other red one is his as well. I also had a black nano first generation, but I gave it to my dad when I received a new one for Christmas.

I love the red ones, are those the 4GIG or 8GIG ones?

I love my 1st Generation Nano, but they are starting to make the accessories for 2nd generation now and it's a a bit harder to find a good case for it...oh well, I have a case though, and laynard headphones I bought while in Chicago at the Apple store. Those headphones were about $40 American!!
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #1074 on: Jan 22nd, 2007, 9:42pm »

I feel your pain!  My iPod has buttons that don't exist anymore.  Thank goodness I got a decent case way way back, because I'd have to cut holes in a new one.  On the plus side, I got my iPod when they came with a whole bunch of extra stuff, like the wall plug and separate cords for charging and connecting.

I don't know how well I'd adapt with the buttons on the wheel.  I love the buttons on top.

And I love how everyone's has a Goo song playing in the photos.  Cheesy
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #1075 on: Jan 23rd, 2007, 9:13am »

Okay, I kinda took to many pictures, but I wanted to get a few things...

this is my whole iPod Nano, with the case and lanyard headphones.

this is my iPod in the case, I like this case...

yay for iTunes originals!!!

This is the album artwork...I forget what generation of iPods have those LCD screens....

...oh and her name is baby...because I was really into a 'Dirty Dancing' phase, and I've always wanted to say "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"
IP Logged

d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #1076 on: Jan 23rd, 2007, 9:26am »

on Jan 22nd, 2007, 6:18pm, the white o wrote:

I love you iPod...I have a black one, 1st Generation as well. How many songs do you have on it?  

Grin!! I should take a picture of mine!!

I love mine too. It has 469 songs on it right now. It's a 4G, at one point I ran out of space. I deleted a GOO LIVE playlist and that freed up a ton of space.
IP Logged

[img][/img]
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #1077 on: Jan 23rd, 2007, 9:31am »

on Jan 22nd, 2007, 9:25pm, the white o wrote:

I love my 1st Generation Nano, but they are starting to make the accessories for 2nd generation now and it's a a bit harder to find a good case for it...oh well, I have a case though, and laynard headphones I bought while in Chicago at the Apple store. Those headphones were about $40 American!!

Are you in the USA?  

If you are, go to the "99 cents" or "5 Below" stores. They usually have a lot of iPod accessories. I got a great "skin" with a clip on the back for 5 bucks for my Nano. I refuse to pay for "Apple" brand accessories anymore. I have a 1G Shuffle that I bought for $149 when they first came out and I must have bought over a $100 of accessories for the thing. No more, now I go to the cheapie stores.
IP Logged

[img][/img]
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #1078 on: Jan 23rd, 2007, 9:33am »

on Jan 22nd, 2007, 7:46pm, Nicole wrote:
IPod Sandwich!

Hold the mayo! LOL...I love those red ones...sigh, I'd love to get a new one, but it's not going to happen anytime soon...
IP Logged

[img][/img]
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #1079 on: Jan 23rd, 2007, 9:53am »

on Jan 23rd, 2007, 9:31am, the orange o wrote:
Are you in the USA?  

If you are, go to the "99 cents" or "5 Below" stores. They usually have a lot of iPod accessories. I got a great "skin" with a clip on the back for 5 bucks for my Nano. I refuse to pay for "Apple" brand accessories anymore. I have a 1G Shuffle that I bought for $149 when they first came out and I must have bought over a $100 of accessories for the thing. No more, now I go to the cheapie stores.

No, but I do live right across from Detroit, so it's not like I can't get to those stores...Thank you...

When I go over, I'll go look at those Smiley
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110  ...  122 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]