Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Avril's First Dance, Again »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Avril's First Dance, Again
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Avril's First Dance, Again  (Read 446 times)
Triest
Dizzy

View Profile

Avril's First Dance, Again
« on: Jul 21st, 2006, 10:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I wanted to post this because it had an "Iris" quote on here , and I thought the article was well written and very touching.

Avril Lavigne: Wedding was “Perfect and Beautiful”
Thursday July 20th, 2006 at 6:22 pm by LucyLastic

Avril Lavigne has revealed that she was a bit awkward when it came to her ‘first dance’ with new husband Sum 41’s Deryck Whibley.

The couple married at an estate in Montecito on Saturday but when it came to the ‘first dance’ they were a bit flummoxed: “We were on the dance floor hugging and stuff. We never really danced before,” Avril told ET Canada.

“People don’t really do that nowadays. The last time I really danced was at a school dance. I have danced at clubs with my friends, but as far as slow dancing goes, younger people don’t go out and dance and stuff.”

They, well, hugged, along to ‘Iris’ by The Goo Goo Dolls because it’s Avril’s “favourite song in the world. It’s just a pretty ballad.”

Aside from the dance, the day went just as she had hoped: “it was perfect and beautiful. I’m used to going on stage and stuff but this was totally different. It was more exciting. It was the biggest moment of my life”.

“I almost started crying as soon as I started walking down the first set of stairs. And I just told myself: ‘You can’t cry now, it’s the beginning.’ So I had to hold it all in and I wanted to keep my composure. And I did.”

Avril also denied rumours that the wedding was brought forward because she is pregnant: “Oh God no! Not for awhile. Eventually. Down the road.”  

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20060720/1912/avril-lavigne-wedding-was- perfect-and-beautiful/

Stay True & Rock On!
Triest

:jammin:
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2006, 10:22am by Triest » IP Logged
hereisgone591
I'm Addicted

Yah you bleed just to know you're alive!

62871076 62871076     losinggrip591
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Avril's First Dance, Again
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21st, 2006, 11:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks!
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]