Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « CD released in Australia today »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   CD released in Australia today
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CD released in Australia today  (Read 498 times)
TomAus1
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

CD released in Australia today
« on: May 1st, 2006, 3:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Got my copy before uni Smiley Interestingly enough the cd dosnt have any stickers on it ie. featuring..... Probably cuz GALB and better days wern't released here
In 2002 Here is gone was released as a single cd a few days before gutterflower so i wonder of stay with you is released cuz Aus is still one of the only places to release single cds  
For the Aussie ppl on this site, i got let love in from jb-hifi does that count on the aria charts or is it just sanity and hmv??
IP Logged
dizzylady
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: CD released in Australia today
« Reply #1 on: May 4th, 2006, 10:25pm »

Just got my copy today from the local record shop.  I rang both HMV and Sanity at the begining of the week and they said that they did not have it in stock and they would have to order it.  It would take 3 days to get it.

When I brought the cd today the guy at the shop said that he had been listening to it and said how great he thought it was!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey

IP Logged
[Joelage]
Goo God

Usually Banned

View Profile WWW

Re: CD released in Australia today
« Reply #2 on: May 5th, 2006, 8:24pm »

i think its from all places that selll cds, well the ones that get it in bulk - i think all the cds 'sold' to add to that aria count are actually from the stores that buy the cd's to sell them, so its not like they actually tell 'aria' we had 3 people buy X's CD - i think,.,.,
IP Logged

"Soon we realized that after doing this together for so long, we developed some talents that as a group tend to come naturally. We realized that we had a rapport among us and in that rapport was power.

"And we realized that our day jobs (as the Goo Goo Dolls) didn't suck as bad as we had thought," he said, laughing (Robby).
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]