Banner by laurengoo

WOG link calendar link
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « OMG!!! (Robbie On The Morning Announcements!!!) »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   OMG!!! (Robbie On The Morning Announcements!!!)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: OMG!!! (Robbie On The Morning Announcements!!!)  (Read 559 times)
UrbanAndGooFan
Up, Up, Up

~*Chrissy*~

bluekoala89
View Profile Email

OMG!!! (Robbie On The Morning Announcements!!!)
« on: Apr 15th, 2005, 4:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OMG! I've had the best day ever! Not only was it the Friday before our Spring Break but I get into homeroom and im like *blah* this is gonna be a long day etc... and I was in H.R. talking to my friend kelly when i'm like OH MY GOD! I heard Give A Little bit! Then like 5 seconds later I look up and it was ROBBIE!!! i started FREAKING OUT! My friend kelly didnt think i'd be okay cuz i was like i was SOOO hyper but w/e. I was sooo mad cuz no one in my homeroom would BE QUIET so I couldnt really hear him. but Yeah... I'm trying to find out what was going on. If i have to wait a whole WEEK of vacation not knowing the whole story - MAN i'll for ONCE be like "i cant wait to go back to school!" haha. But anyways Yeah that was like the best thing EVER i'll stop rambling sorry this post was so long etc...  

Peace and <3 -Chrissy
IP Logged

-*Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones and good luck's gonna shine, Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones so hold on we're headed for a better life*-

-*When you're lookin' for truth on the cover of a magazine, how does it feel? When you found out what you're not gonna be, oh yeah*-
gooberrygirl
Goo God

View Profile

Re: OMG!!! (Robbie On The Morning Announcements!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15th, 2005, 5:27pm »

hmmm, was this a live announcement or was it a recording?...cause if it was live, I woulda asked to go to the washroom and raced to the main office lol.... Tongue
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2005, 5:28pm by gooberrygirl » IP Logged
UrbanAndGooFan
Up, Up, Up

~*Chrissy*~

bluekoala89
View Profile Email

Re: OMG!!! (Robbie On The Morning Announcements!!!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15th, 2005, 6:15pm »

HAHAHA oh man if it were live i woulda been searching the school! It was recorded the day before ( i think ) or sometime durring the week. But it was soo aussome still!  Grin
IP Logged

-*Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones and good luck's gonna shine, Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones so hold on we're headed for a better life*-

-*When you're lookin' for truth on the cover of a magazine, how does it feel? When you found out what you're not gonna be, oh yeah*-
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]