Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « goo moment »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   goo moment
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: goo moment  (Read 938 times)
googirl28
Dizzy

googirl28  
View Profile

goo moment
« on: Feb 15th, 2005, 10:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Okay guys, last week was Mardi Gras here in New Orleans.  We blasted to Breckenridge, CO last Sunday (for a week --- had a BLAST!!!)  On my last day there, just turning in my rentals, I was walking out of the place and guess what was playing ----   GALB!!!!!!!   I was smiling and just singing out loud.  It was a nice way to end my vacation!!!!!
IP Logged
Maryofdahood
Up, Up, Up

She wants to shake this scene..

Maryofdahood
View Profile WWW

Re: goo moment
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15th, 2005, 4:02pm »

heheh, awesome!
I had a goo moment as well today. I went to the orthodontist to get my braces off (JOY!) and I was thinking to myself in the waiting room, "man, it'd be awesome if the ggd came on the radio.. it would be some sort of cool sign.."
so then i sat down in the chair and the nurse began to take my brackets off..  
Just then, SLIDE comes on..  
I started freaking out, and the nurse was like.. "I guess you like the goo goo dolls a lot don't ya?"  
i was like, "lady, you have nooo idea..."
but anyway, it was really cool... Smiley
IP Logged

schmexy hair, man... then again, what ISN'T sexy about you? <3 <3
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Feb 15th, 2005, 4:26pm »

on Feb 15th, 2005, 4:02pm, Maryofdahood wrote:
heheh, awesome!
I had a goo moment as well today. I went to the orthodontist to get my braces off (JOY!) and I was thinking to myself in the waiting room, "man, it'd be awesome if the ggd came on the radio.. it would be some sort of cool sign.."
so then i sat down in the chair and the nurse began to take my brackets off..  
Just then, SLIDE comes on..  
I started freaking out, and the nurse was like.. "I guess you like the goo goo dolls a lot don't ya?"  
i was like, "lady, you have nooo idea..."
but anyway, it was really cool... Smiley

Congrats on getting your braces off!  

Today I walked by a car and their vanity license plate was "SLIDE".
IP Logged
peanut
Dizzy

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15th, 2005, 8:43pm »

My husband was flicking through channels as usual and I wasn't looking, but I heard GALB.  I started screaming turn it back, turn it back.  I know he goes slow on purpose and it was a commercial with Missy Elliott.  Don't know if Goo was part of it or if it was the next commercial after Goo, but it makes me run and put the DVD in so I can see and hear the whole song.
IP Logged
blessed_by_goo
Goo God

THE HOLY O movin thru my soul likea hurricane wind

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Feb 15th, 2005, 10:52pm »

OMG thats so funny my husband does the same thing and he knows it just burns my ass when he does. It was hysterical yesterday....LMFAO....cuz I didn't even realize I did it, I just had an instant reflex or something...he was channel surfing the radio in the car, as were goin down the road, ya know. Suddenly I hear give a lit....he changes the f***ing channel, I turn instantly, like all in a flash, and slap ~ right in the forehead and I screamed WTF's a matter with you.... he was crackin up. He told me, once again, "your a freak!" I of coarse put the song back, ignored him and sang away.
IP Logged

Your luv is like a storm, I chase across the sky~

angelwithoutwings
Naked

robby rocks (not very original but to the point)

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Feb 16th, 2005, 12:49pm »

on Feb 15th, 2005, 10:52pm, blessed_by_goo wrote:
OMG thats so funny my husband does the same thing and he knows it just burns my ass when he does. It was hysterical yesterday....LMFAO....cuz I didn't even realize I did it, I just had an instant reflex or something...he was channel surfing the radio in the car, as were goin down the road, ya know. Suddenly I hear give a lit....he changes the f***ing channel, I turn instantly, like all in a flash, and slap ~ right in the forehead and I screamed WTF's a matter with you.... he was crackin up. He told me, once again, "your a freak!" I of coarse put the song back, ignored him and sang away.

lmao. that must have been hilarious. i don't even get the chance to hit anyone in my family for changing it off ggd because they never get played on any of the stations that i have  Sad. hopefully that will change soon with goo world domination  Smiley then i will have plenty of oppurtunitys to hit my unsuspecting family members for changing it off ggd  Grin
IP Logged
Shadgoo32
Up, Up, Up

I love my Goo

shadeow_32   shadeow03
View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Feb 16th, 2005, 4:14pm »

YAH, I'M KINDA PROUD OF MYSELF.  WE HAVE 1 HOMETOWN STATOIN CUZ OUR TOWN IS REALLY SMALL, BUT WE LISTEN TO A STATION THATS ABOUT 50+ MILES AWAY AND THEY ARE KNOWN AROUND OUR STATE, BUT ANYWAYS.....I HAVE TURNED THE STATION FROM ALMOST ALL THE TIME RAP TO GOO ON ALL REQUEST CUZ ALL OF MY FRIENDS CALL IN AND WE JUST KEEP REQUESTIONG GOO SONGS, IT'S SOO SWEET, AND EVERYTIME I HEAR A GOO SONG I FLIP OUT CUZ ITS A BIG DEAL TO ME, LOL.
IP Logged

Forever my soul,
to goo i strive.
you pick me up,
and keep me alive.
i'm just a cornerstone,
in this world,
but need my goo,
for any mood.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]