Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Pizza Monster! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Pizza Monster!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pizza Monster!  (Read 1941 times)
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

Pizza Monster!
« on: Feb 10th, 2005, 6:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

LMFAO...

Hey. . .click on picture one . . . it's a photo of a scary pizza monster I made a couple of months ago. . .cool. . .

http://www.googoodolls.com/dailygoo/graphics/092100pic1.jpg

I haven't stopped laughing since I saw this...Robby you're totally CRAZY! In a really great way... Grin

I'm just sitting here reading all the old daily Goos that I've never seen before. They make pretty funky reading. Wish I'd been around when all of this started, would have been so cool to be involved in. Oh well, I can still read and enjoy. The inside of Mr Takac's head seems like a pretty surreal place to be! Surreal but cool.  

So how are you all?  Cheesy
IP Logged

UrbanAndGooFan
Up, Up, Up

~*Chrissy*~

bluekoala89
View Profile Email

Re: Pizza Monster!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 6:34pm »

LOL Thats awesome!!!
IP Logged

-*Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones and good luck's gonna shine, Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones so hold on we're headed for a better life*-

-*When you're lookin' for truth on the cover of a magazine, how does it feel? When you found out what you're not gonna be, oh yeah*-
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 6:52pm »

No, THIS is awesome:  Grin

at promptly at 11:00 pm est we will call a random winner directly from Robby's Birthday party tonight at an undisclosed location in Los Angeles. . .but ya gotta be by your phone. . .or we'll leave a message. . .hehehe . . . we'll call only once . . . if your home we'll chat and you can wish Robby a happy Birthday yourself. . .and say Hi to the guys . . .

Can you say BEST PRIZE EVER?! How much must THAT have rocked for the person who got that phone call?!

The more Daily Goos I read, the more I receive confirmation that our guys are just the biggest sweethearts ever. The way they relate to their fans is awesome...I don't know of any other band that takes so much time and effort to be so genuinely nice to their fans! It's making me feel quite emotional...our boys take care of us. We're lucky that they're not only great at making music but also such nice, humble, down-to-earth guys...

This is getting mushy now. LOL LOL. Stop it already!
IP Logged

nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 6:57pm »

My all time favorite comment ever :

. . .more fun than a barrel of monkeys. . . . heh. . .imagine that . . . when you took the lid off of that barrel . . . those little s.o.b.'s would scratch your eyes out . . . and that's just the ones who weren't killed fighting other monkeys in a sealed dark barrel . . . gruesome. . .sick . . . just sick . . . not fun at all . . . just sick . . . well, like we said more fun than a barrel of monkeys . . . positively . . . i think we've proven that. . .
IP Logged
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 7:03pm »

LMAO at the barrel of monkeys...

There's this bit were Robby's going on about watching basketball, and how the squeaky trainers (he says 'sneakers', though, obviously) annoy him...and how they should wear ballet shoes instead or else wear tap shoes to emphasise the noise...LOL

And right at the beginning the thing were flamingoes aren't born pink...and the argument John and Mike had about the fastest fish...LMAO!

I love the way he always tries to end on some sort of moral note...like "Don't forget to floss" or "Keep smiling" or "Be good". He tells us to be good a lot...does he think that we're particularly BAD the rest of the time?!

Then sometimes he finishes with "Be good...eat Pez..."

Nothing like shameless promotion, eh Robby?  Wink
IP Logged

Emily
Dizzy

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Feb 11th, 2005, 1:58am »

ahaha those are cool
i like this one:

tomorrow's Goo Goo Dolls Day in Buffalo NY. . . . man. . . . our own day. . . . right up there with Groundhogs, Snow and Thurs.  (April 12th, 2001)
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2005, 6:44am by Emily » IP Logged

girlnamedgrace
Dizzy

He's the stone fox......

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Feb 11th, 2005, 4:14am »

hehehehehehehe
 Grin  
such a funny guy, I love reading old daily goos.
IP Logged

Our Goo,
who art in Buffalo,hallowed be thy 'name,'
Thy concerts gone to,thy cds bought,in Europe as they are in America,
Give us this day our daily goo and forgive us for liking other bands,
just as we forgive those who do not appriciate good goo, lead us not into temptation,with your hair and toxic songs,
Ah, men!!!
LouAndNic
Goo God

Hold on, Dream Away...

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: Feb 11th, 2005, 10:45am »

lmao - we'd not seen or heard half of those - thanks for sharing Smiley

Lovin' the pizza monster....

L&N
IP Logged

Please click on the banner and request Goo in the UK! Graphics by Lea (RogueUK)
blessed_by_goo
Goo God

THE HOLY O movin thru my soul likea hurricane wind

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Feb 11th, 2005, 11:54am »

UK your a nut and you've got way too much time on your hands....you made thatHuh Thats too funny, although I must say not looking overly appetizing! I'd forgotten about some of those stories thanks for sharing and bringin it back.
IP Logged

Your luv is like a storm, I chase across the sky~

Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: Feb 11th, 2005, 1:24pm »

on Feb 11th, 2005, 11:54am, blessed_by_goo wrote:
UK your a nut and you've got way too much time on your hands....you made thatHuh Thats too funny, although I must say not looking overly appetizing! I'd forgotten about some of those stories thanks for sharing and bringin it back.

Dude, I didn't make it, Robby did!  

It's from one of the old, old, old Daily Goos...I thought the dots would give it away. I mean, I do the dot thing too, but not to the extent that Robby does...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]