Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Inside info »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Inside info
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Inside info  (Read 3341 times)
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

Re: Inside info
« Reply #10 on: Feb 9th, 2005, 6:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 9th, 2005, 6:14pm, FizzyGoo wrote:

WHOA WHAT?! haha when were the Sox and the Goos together? Those are like my two favorite things in the whole world in one sentence! Red Sox + Goo Goo Dolls = The Love of My Life.

Red Rocks
IP Logged
Eva
Goo God

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Feb 9th, 2005, 8:28pm »

k... i'd fork out 100 something for a U2 tix if i knew i was gonna get more money   Embarassed   i did fork out like... 200 something for 3 tixs to Nine Inch Nails way back...  Embarassed  and don't have a major interest in them... amazing show though. so... i can be nuts when i feel like it  lol

sidebar: the U2 Vertigo vid is fabulous!   Cheesy
IP Logged
THE sLaVe GiRl
Goo God

...you were no angel, and I was no sin...

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 11:43am »

yeah...sorry about "red rocks"...i have my colorado mentality and think everyone's gonna know where/what i mean!  that's a venue here, where the goo's played with vanessa carlton and third eye blind.  it's a wicked cool ampitheater, outdoors and all.

i am stoopid stoked about the u2 show.  i'm a sucker for the fact that there's a lot of buzz about this tour and the shows sold out so quick.  BUT...they are legends.  i have wanted to see them for as long as i can remember.  i keep thinking of songs of theirs that i've loved forever and i get all goosebumpy thinking about seeing them perform.  i so think it will be worth it and i'm already trying to decide what to wear!!

p.s.  i don't think goosebumpy is ACTUALLY a word.
IP Logged

~ * ~ s h e l l y ~ * ~

http://www.myspace.com/crystalballergoo
FizzyGoo
Goo God

"Wow...My Face is a Foot." -J. Rzeznik, 7.25.03

AttitudinalFizz
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 3:28pm »

on Feb 10th, 2005, 11:43am, THE sLaVe GiRl wrote:
yeah...sorry about "red rocks"...i have my colorado mentality and think everyone's gonna know where/what i mean!  that's a venue here, where the goo's played with vanessa carlton and third eye blind.  it's a wicked cool ampitheater, outdoors and all.

Oh psh I feel like a dumbass now. Hahaha. See, I have the same problem...new England mentality. Any word that resembles Red Sox, Schilling, or World Series gets me stoked.
IP Logged

There are but two different kinds of people in this world: Those who love Goo, and those who are infinitely stupid.
JohnnysValentine
Goo God

LS3041   Lauren3540
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 8:05pm »

I'll check with the TNT manager at work and let everyone know what I find out.

Lauren
IP Logged
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Feb 10th, 2005, 9:06pm »

Sheesh, I paid $75 just to see the Goos play ONE song at the NHL all-star game when they performed here.  Shelled that out for the show with Bon Jovi too.  Then again, I just spent $110 on my NYE ticket to see the Pat McGee Band...but that included dinner and an open bar as well.  I'm not one to pay more than $35-$40 for a ticket unless it's someone very near and dear to my heart (like the Goos or PMB of course).  I don't need to see some of these bands that bad.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]