Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Random Goo Facts »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Random Goo Facts
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Random Goo Facts  (Read 2478 times)
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

Re: Random Goo Facts
« Reply #10 on: Feb 9th, 2005, 1:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 9th, 2005, 10:46am, Jane wrote:
Johnny is Catholic.

I always wondered that! That explains a whole bunch of stuff. Mainly the lyrics to 'Slide'. Certain lines in 'Broadway' too ("You pray to statues when you sober up for fun...") It always seemed like personal anger when John made references to religion, and that led me to conclude that he probably was raised in a strict religious environment but I never had that confirmed till now.  

Ah darn it, nmf016...that spoils my chipmunk-related fun then!  

Well monessarae, I guessed Robby's height at about 5ft 6, and I guessed there was about half a foot between him and John, so that's why I had John at about 6ft...I thought Mike was taller than 6ft 2.

Haha, I told ya Silent Night sounded creepy...and yes, I would love to hear 'Take me out to the Ballgame' when you get it. Thanks very much.  Grin

As far as the bowling ball thing goes...um...right...boys, do you generally make a habit of dropping bowling balls around the place to see where they roll to?! Bet their downstairs neighbours loved THAT!  :hahaha:
« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2005, 1:09pm by Lea » IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]