Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « LIA Tomorrow »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   LIA Tomorrow
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: LIA Tomorrow  (Read 877 times)
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

LIA Tomorrow
« on: Feb 6th, 2005, 1:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ok, so, I'm really slow...I haven't seen the Goos Live in Alaska thing yet...  

(Hey, in my defence, I looked in music shops all over the darn country and was eventually told I would have to order it because they don't stock it...so order it I did...)

...BUT I'm gonna get to see it TOMORROW. So I'm making this thread in preparation for the random waffling I'm sure to be doing after I get to see it. Hee, I'm really psyched to see it...*happy dance* LOL  Grin

IP Logged

monessarae
Up, Up, Up

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: LIA Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: Feb 6th, 2005, 4:08pm »

Oh, now I will have to break mine out tomorrow and watch it too!!!  It is so sureal (sp?).  I am happy dancing right along with you!!  Enjoy it!!!
IP Logged

don't look back, it's bad luck.
d.e.n.i.s.e.
Goo God

aka "the orange o"

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Feb 6th, 2005, 6:18pm »

on Feb 6th, 2005, 1:41pm, RogueUK wrote:
Ok, so, I'm really slow...I haven't seen the Goos Live in Alaska thing yet...  

(Hey, in my defence, I looked in music shops all over the darn country and was eventually told I would have to order it because they don't stock it...so order it I did...)

...BUT I'm gonna get to see it TOMORROW. So I'm making this thread in preparation for the random waffling I'm sure to be doing after I get to see it. Hee, I'm really psyched to see it...*happy dance* LOL  Grin

Oh wait until you see it! You're going to love it. Make sure you watch all the extras including the making of the video and the extra songs in the "Just the Songs" section.

Have FUN!

-denise
IP Logged

[img][/img]
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 6th, 2005, 7:16pm »

Yeah monessarae, we should all watch it tomorrow!  Grin One big Goo fest all around the world. That would rock.

You guys I heard there was an Easter Egg on this DVD. Anyone got any more info on this?  

Ah I can't wait  Grin
IP Logged

Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 7th, 2005, 8:51am »

Ah ah ah!!!

I am having the BEST day of my life  Grin

I get to see LIB today too! I'm experiencing Goo overload! It's frickin GREAT!  

*too. excited. to. type.* LMAO
IP Logged

Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 7th, 2005, 1:12pm »

Triple posting in my own thread. Woo, I rock  Tongue

Anyway... Grin Acoustic #3! Standing on the ice by that pool!  Shocked Here is Gone on the TRAIN! John and his bird puppet...and the HUSKIES, they were gorgeous...and SHOW US YOUR FISH! LMAO!

And ya know what I just discovered? My frickin' DVD player is a MULTI REGION!  Shocked *kicks self* I wish I'd known this sooner! I could have had LIB for AGES by now! I could have had it when it first came out! I thought it was just region 2, but I put the Region 1 LIB DVD in and it played right off the bat!  

You know the Polish guys thing? When someone has a sign that says 'Polish guys kick ass'? I'm right in thinking that's a reference to Rzeznik? Because his surname is Polish in origin...it means 'butcher'. Interesting useless Goo tidbit for ya.  

What? So I looked it up! I'm interested in the origins of words. I had no luck finding the origins of Takac and Malinin though...LOL now you know how much of a geek I really am  Tongue
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2005, 3:57pm by Lea » IP Logged

LouAndNic
Goo God

Hold on, Dream Away...

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Feb 7th, 2005, 2:36pm »

Glad you're having so much fun watching the dvds Lea - you've just reminded us how cool the Music In High Places dvd is - think we're gonna have to go and watch it again....

Take care

L&N
IP Logged

Please click on the banner and request Goo in the UK! Graphics by Lea (RogueUK)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]