Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « woo hoo got my hoodie »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   woo hoo got my hoodie
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: woo hoo got my hoodie  (Read 2707 times)
jovi_goo
Goo God

*rzeznik rox*

SmellDawg00
View Profile

woo hoo got my hoodie
« on: Jan 29th, 2005, 4:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was so excited when I got m hoodie in the mail yesterday.  It didn't take near as long as I thought it would.  Am I the only one who actually thought this was a sweathshirt?  HeHe..  I was a little surprised to see that it was just a long sleeved shirt with a hood.  LOL.  But it still looks awesome and I'm definitely going to wear it to class on Monday.  Woo Hoo  Grin

-Kelly
IP Logged

HAVE A NICE DAY!
"Hail hail rock 'n roll" -Will Hoge

I HEART GOO!
SupaGoo
Goo God

Goo Rox!

SupaGoo18
View Profile WWW Email

Re: woo hoo got my hoodie
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 6:49pm »

i thought it was gonna be a sweatshirt too..but its still cool Smiley
IP Logged

-Kristen

http://googirl18.tripod.com
"Everything's wrong...but it's alright! Damn right!" -John Buffalo, NY 7/4/2004
ShanGooFan
Goo God

Goo Goo Dolls Rock!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 7:39pm »

So how does it fit? Is it roomie or snug. I'm a fairly small person but still need room up top for the girls. I'm still contemplating buying one but just waiting to see how it fits.
IP Logged

~Shannon~

"Music means to me.. ah...breathing. It's a heartbeat, it's rythm and it's passion. It's therapy. It's .... breathing". ~Keith Urban~

GingerbreadCoffin

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 7:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I think they're sold out already... I guess I'm the only one who was certain it was a long sleeved hooded shirt, not sweatshirt... lol
IP Logged
MBMGrand
Goo God

AGirlNamedMB
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 9:12pm »

I just got mine yesterday too...I was also surprised that it was a t-shirt and not a sweatshirt. When I see hoodie I just always think of a sweatshirt.  

Unfortunately mine's WAY too small for me Undecided I thought it was gonna be an adult medium, but it's actually a junior's, which I'm a large in...so close yet so far...I don't have the heart to return it though.
IP Logged

Mary Beth
jovi_goo
Goo God

*rzeznik rox*

SmellDawg00
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 11:36am »

HeHe...I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it was going to be a sweatshirt.  I'm the same way, I see the word hoodie and just assume hooded sweatshirt.  Mine fits fine, I just washed it today, but I was too afraid to put in the dryer in case it would've shrank.

-Kelly
IP Logged

HAVE A NICE DAY!

I HEART GOO!
pOGo
Dizzy

I'm Bored

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 1:59pm »

you can see in the picture its a long sleeve T, thats why I didn'y order it...don't really like those..
IP Logged

People always think something's all true
jovi_goo
Goo God

*rzeznik rox*

SmellDawg00
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 2:56pm »

on Jan 30th, 2005, 1:59pm, pOGo wrote:
you can see in the picture its a long sleeve T, thats why I didn'y order it...don't really like those..

Yeah, right after I got mine in the mail I went to look at the picture to make sure that's what it said, but I don't think it said that before.  I think they had changed it after I ordered mine, but I could be wrong.  Oh well Smiley

-Kelly
IP Logged

HAVE A NICE DAY!

I HEART GOO!
Dances with Goo

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 4:40pm »

on Jan 29th, 2005, 7:39pm, ShanGooFan wrote:
So how does it fit? Is it roomie or snug. I'm a fairly small person but still need room up top for the girls. I'm still contemplating buying one but just waiting to see how it fits.

I ordered the blue hoodie...long-sleeve shirt, and it does run small. I was wearing it today. Luckily I'm a little person, so it fits me fine. It kind of fits like a "second skin". So like MBM said, it's more like a junior's size medium, not an adult's. It is very slim around the middle, so if a person is any more than about a 34 bust, and maybe a 26 at the waist, it's going to be a tight fit. It also has really long arms! And the material is a light-weight cotton, not sweatshirt material, like the others said.

I just took a look at the label on the shirt, and the brand tag says "Classic Girl", the size tag says M/OS.
I don't know what OS means; I've never seen that designation before. "Over-sized Small" maybe.  

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2005, 4:48pm by Dances_with_Goo » IP Logged
GingerbreadCoffin

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 5:49pm »

on Jan 30th, 2005, 4:40pm, Dances with Goo wrote:

I ordered the blue hoodie...long-sleeve shirt, and it does run small. I was wearing it today. Luckily I'm a little person, so it fits me fine. It kind of fits like a "second skin". So like MBM said, it's more like a junior's size medium, not an adult's. It is very slim around the middle, so if a person is any more than about a 34 bust, and maybe a 26 at the waist, it's going to be a tight fit. It also has really long arms! And the material is a light-weight cotton, not sweatshirt material, like the others said.

I just took a look at the label on the shirt, and the brand tag says "Classic Girl", the size tag says M/OS.
I don't know what OS means; I've never seen that designation before. "Over-sized Small" maybe.  

LOL no that's not what it is, and how did you know my exact measurements? Wink Grin lol

here's the part of the american apparel 'classic girl' size chart that explains the tag

**Classic Girl is our young women's line. Sizing is always controversial when it comes to women's T's, so please excuse our directness. Classic Girl is not a "junior's" line. It is designed for women of all ages who desire a youthful fit. Because our fabrics are stretchy (especially our Baby Rib, which has a stretch factor of over 100%), each size can fit a wide range of women. When Classic Girl T-shirts are to be used to promote an event, our Medium/One Size (indicated by M/OS) is suggested, as it fits approximately 80% of women. **

this is the top that it is....

http://www.americanapparelstore.com/4398.html
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]