Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Buffalo here I come... »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Buffalo here I come...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Buffalo here I come...  (Read 4358 times)
LouAndNic
Goo God

Hold on, Dream Away...

View Profile WWW

Re: Buffalo here I come...
« Reply #20 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 11:37am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jan 31st, 2005, 8:44am, RogueUK wrote:

I wonder if Lou and Nic wanna join us?

Oh you guys, how cool would this be?!!!  We'd so love to be able to see the guys in their hometown someday but it's not likely to be possible this year for us for various reasons Sad  If you all go though, you'll have to take cardboard cut-outs of us or something and we'd be with you in spirit.  Hope you guys all figure something out, it would be just amazing.  Keep us posted won't you?

L&N
IP Logged

Please click on the banner and request Goo in the UK! Graphics by Lea (RogueUK)
pOGo
Dizzy

I'm Bored

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 1:22pm »

on Jan 29th, 2005, 6:10am, RogueUK wrote:

pOGo you can come too! The more the merrier!  Grin

What part of the US were you born in?  

It would be cool if the Goos did come here...but I'm trying to plan for every eventuality. Besides, I'd RATHER go to NY  Wink If I could stay a while and see some of the sights that would be tooooo cool...I guess it's pretty easy to get to see the falls if you're in Buffalo, right?

I was born in Los Angles...and the only thing good about it is my cool California accent...I sorta love it... Tongue
I'm workin' on coming to NY to see the goo's...
but the truth is i would rather come to the uk and see them there...never been to the uk...and most of the bands i always loved are from uk....
the only problem is that my friend was there last year and she bought me some stuff and told me the uk is expensive as hell...
I guess its right when they say "god save the queen- cuz tourists are money" haha.

I'm still trying to find an english book i want for less money...cuz the uk is expensive....

ok..im done. you can kill me now...i talk too much Tongue
IP Logged

People always think something's all true
goojovi
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 1:59pm »

If you do come to Buffalo we can all meet up that would be grwat fun.....I met a bunch Jovi fans in NY a few years back and we had a riot........I have seen the goo goos 12 times and can't seem to get enough :drool:Anything in NY or canada I will definately be at.....hope to see some of you there
IP Logged
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #23 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 2:54pm »

pOGo, when you said you were born in America I kinda presumed that you were living in Britain now...lol *note to self...those are NOT the only two countries in the world!*

So whereabouts ARE you then? If I can just be nosy for a second  Wink

Yeah, all the Americans I know who have been here think it's really expensive here.

What is the book that you want? Oh, was it you who wanted Johnny Rotten's autobiography? Books are really expensive here. I didn't realise until I went to Northern Ireland and found you could get books there for £3-£4! A paperback here will cost you at LEAST £5.99. Usually more, in fact.  

pOGo, I talk even more than you. *covers up post count with her hand*   Embarassed

Aw Lou and Nic... Sad If I win the lottery I'll pay for you to come! Daydream scenarios aside, I don't know what we can do...but if there is ANY way you guys could come then we would love to have you with us!
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2005, 2:54pm by Lea » IP Logged

pOGo
Dizzy

I'm Bored

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 3:23pm »

on Feb 1st, 2005, 2:54pm, RogueUK wrote:
pOGo, when you said you were born in America I kinda presumed that you were living in Britain now...lol *note to self...those are NOT the only two countries in the world!*

So whereabouts ARE you then? If I can just be nosy for a second  Wink

Yeah, all the Americans I know who have been here think it's really expensive here.

What is the book that you want? Oh, was it you who wanted Johnny Rotten's autobiography? Books are really expensive here. I didn't realise until I went to Northern Ireland and found you could get books there for £3-£4! A paperback here will cost you at LEAST £5.99. Usually more, in fact.  

pOGo, I talk even more than you. *covers up post count with her hand*   Embarassed

U talk alot but i like your messeges, you never leave anyone out..its really fun.
haha...i wish i lived in britian! but im in israel...its really boring...and hot...and humid..different from the uk. Wink
yeah..the book i need is the rotten bio...I hang on this guy's every word..i think i should stop...but he intrigues me...
the book is like 8 pounds on amazon.uk, thats really too much...but my english teacher gave me special permition to read it instead of what everyone else is reading cuz im american n stuff...so i NEED it... Undecided
IP Logged

People always think something's all true
Philly_Goo
Goo God

God it's good to be alive!

ReginaWCPA
View Profile

« Reply #25 on: Feb 2nd, 2005, 1:36pm »

I have 1 friend from England and another from France who both plan on flying over to see the Goo's this summer Wink
IP Logged

LouAndNic
Goo God

Hold on, Dream Away...

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: Feb 2nd, 2005, 3:47pm »

on Feb 2nd, 2005, 1:36pm, Philly_Goo wrote:
I have 1 friend from England and another from France who both plan on flying over to see the Goo's this summer Wink

Bet we can guess who they are too - jovi fans by any chance?!  Wink Smiley

There's no chance of us coming over this year unfortunately Cry, gonna have to put all our efforts into getting the band back over here....  

RogueUK - you're so sweet, that's really very very kind of you... if you could win the lottery and find some energy for Lou too then we'd be sorted!

The next best thing to us being out there would be knowing a bunch of UK'ers were, and of course you'd have to tell 'em to come back and see us!  :rockin:

L&N
IP Logged

Please click on the banner and request Goo in the UK! Graphics by Lea (RogueUK)
Philly_Goo
Goo God

God it's good to be alive!

ReginaWCPA
View Profile

« Reply #27 on: Feb 3rd, 2005, 8:05am »

You guessed right L&N!!  Melly plans on coming over as well as Nathalie from Brest, FR (Nath on the Backstage board).  It's a shame you both can't come Sad
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]