Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Buffalo here I come... »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Buffalo here I come...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Buffalo here I come...  (Read 4357 times)
GOOKAT
Goo God

i love my goos !!!

another2ndxa0   amigone68
View Profile Email

Re: Buffalo here I come...
« Reply #10 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 10:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

rogue!  good luck on your goo adventure where ever it may be. just know that you have many goo friends here in the states that will be willing to help you out when you get here. goo adventures are so much fun. i know, i've had soooo many!!! Grin
IP Logged

IS IT TOO LATE TO CALL AND TELL YOU TO BE STRONG......ARE YOU ALIVE......AMIGONE

http:www.myspace.com/gookat
UrbanAndGooFan
Up, Up, Up

~*Chrissy*~

bluekoala89
View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 11:18am »

That's awesome! good luck on your trip Smiley I really hope the goo's come back to buffalo soon! I live about 20 minutes away from the city and i've NEVER seen them! I've been trying to for years but theres always SOMETHING that happens where mom and dad cant take me or w/e they dont like "rock" anyways.  

Hope you can come to buffalo I'm sure you'd have alot of fun Smiley
IP Logged

-*Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones and good luck's gonna shine, Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones so hold on we're headed for a better life*-

-*When you're lookin' for truth on the cover of a magazine, how does it feel? When you found out what you're not gonna be, oh yeah*-
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 11:47am »

Ah I'm so excited...this seems more 'do-able' than I previously thought. I can find a flight for under £400...and there is a hostel in Buffalo where I can stay in a dorm for £10 a night...

And best of all the hostel appears to be rather close to Franklin Street...isn't that where Chameleon West is?  

Let the stalking commence! ROFL

Come on Saz...£400 return flight, £10 a night accomodation...you can't grumble at that. You HAVE to come now!  Wink

Aw GOOKAT, thanks for that, that's really sweet. Hee, Goo fans are so nice... Grin Let's all pat ourselves on the back, cause we're the BEST heh heh.  

And it certainly will be an 'adventure' if I can pull it off!

Hope you get to see 'em UrbanAndGooFan  Wink If I can manage it then anyone can. that's for sure!

I just wish they'd hurry up and announce tour dates! Haha, I know, I know, the album isn't even done yet...but I wanna start planning!  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2005, 11:48am by Lea » IP Logged

painted secrets
Naked

a tired song keeps playing on a tired radio

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: Jan 29th, 2005, 12:03pm »

on Jan 28th, 2005, 9:36am, RogueUK wrote:
...well, maybe... Wink

As you are all aware, the Goo tour this year may in fact be their last...ok I know it's bad to listen to rumours but the fact that this one is floating around has made me deicide that THIS is the year I have to see the Goos live.

That rumor scares me more than anything else right now.

I honestly don't know what I'll do if its true.

But I'm so happy for you! Congratulations. I hope you like the states, and I KNOW you'll love the GGDs live show!

<3.
IP Logged

They painted up your secrets
With the lies they told to you
And the least they ever gave you
Was the most you ever knew
And I wonder where these dreams go
When the world gets in your way
What's the point in all this screaming
No one's listening anyway.
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 6:40pm »

on Jan 29th, 2005, 12:03pm, painted secrets wrote:

That rumor scares me more than anything else right now.

I honestly don't know what I'll do if its true.

But I'm so happy for you! Congratulations. I hope you like the states, and I KNOW you'll love the GGDs live show!

<3.

Haven't quite adjusted to the concept myself, painted secrets... Undecided best not to think about it until we absolutely have to, I figure...

Life without Goo would be...well, no life at all, really.  Sad

Anyway, I'm just gonna keep posting any updates I have about this, because...well because you guys are the only ones who will understand, lol. And because I really need to talk about it with people who understand!

This just keeps getting better and better  Grin after getting over the initial shock, my parents have modified their offer to "We'll pay for your flight (on the condition that I find one as cheaply as possible, lol) and give you some spending money" and also "We want you to stay there for at least two weeks." They don't want me to go all that way to see the Goo show and then just come back, lol. They want me to stay and see the sights and stuff. Which obviously I'm happy to do, that's even better than I had planned  Grin

This is gonna be the best thing that's ever happened to me! Lol I don't mean to annoy anyone by going on about it. I'm just so excited! You guys understand, right?

There is one thing that's gonna suck, though.  

I can't drink in the states, right?  Undecided
IP Logged

nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 10:06pm »

on Jan 30th, 2005, 6:40pm, RogueUK wrote:

There is one thing that's gonna suck, though.  

I can't drink in the states, right?  Undecided

That's why Canada is only a hop, skip, and a jump away from Buffalo! (If you're going to see Niagara Falls you have to go to Canada to get the good view anyways)
IP Logged
LuvlyJubly
Naked

Woooo !!!   Jonny Goo Goo

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 3:55am »

HEY DUDE, IF THIS IS HONESTLY GOING TO BE THEIR LAST TOUR I AM DEFINATELY GOIN TOO..... N IM ONY 16 SO MY MUM WILL AV TO COME.. ILL MAKE HER   ... Wink ITS PRETTY EXPENSIVE FOR US BRITS TO GO TO NY BUT THEY ARE DEFINATELY WORTH IT... IM CONSIDERIN FOLLOWIN THEM AROUND A BIT SEEIN A FEW SHOWS ... MAKE A HOLIDAY OF IT !!!!!  ...  

plz plz LET IT NOT BE TRUE THOUGH ABOUT IT BEING LAST TOUR..... Shocked

IP Logged
Saz_Goo
Goo God

If I could paint in harmony... :D

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 5:18am »

on Jan 29th, 2005, 11:47am, RogueUK wrote:

Come on Saz...£400 return flight, £10 a night accomodation...you can't grumble at that. You HAVE to come now!  Wink

Alright, that's a VERY decent price...this is very tempting, I gotta admit!! Tongue  Grin Grin Grin I'll email you.

And LuvlyJubly and pOgO, come too! Heh, a big horde of UK fans descending on Buffalo would ROCK!!!
(And if I DID come Lea I could buy your drinks, seeing as I'll be 23 then...oh God, that seems old...Tongue)
IP Logged

Visit here to see all my animations --->http://www.sarahhale.co.uk

"Went to sleep at home and woke up in a shed..." ~ Out Of The Red
girlnamedgrace
Dizzy

He's the stone fox......

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 7:22am »

Would you Brits feel an Irish fan would be infringeing too much? Wink I would LOVE(understatement) to join you guys on a big trip to the big apple. I'M GONNA START SAVING NOW!! Tongue Grin
IP Logged

Our Goo,
who art in Buffalo,hallowed be thy 'name,'
Thy concerts gone to,thy cds bought,in Europe as they are in America,
Give us this day our daily goo and forgive us for liking other bands,
just as we forgive those who do not appriciate good goo, lead us not into temptation,with your hair and toxic songs,
Ah, men!!!
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 8:44am »

Hahahaha...even better! A big crowd of Goo fans from this side of the Atlantic would be so cool. Think the Goos would be impressed at our level of dedication?  Grin

It would sure take some organising though!

I have a friend from another site who also wants to come...she's just registered here actually as angelwithoutwings - she's 15, so you two could keep each other company, LuvlyJubly!

girlnamedgrace - Irish fans would absolutely not be intruding! Any fan of Goo is a friend as far as I'm concerned, and it's the same side of the Atlantic, so it's all GOOd  Wink Although if I go, I'm gonna bring a Union Jack banner - as long as you can live with that, we're cool  Wink LOL.  

Yeah Saz, you can buy my drinks. You can even pay for them too, if ya want  Grin

Maybe my thread title should have been "Buffalo here WE come." hahaha.

I wonder if Lou and Nic wanna join us?
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2005, 8:45am by Lea » IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]