Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Please read... »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Please read...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Please read...  (Read 3290 times)
partygoober
Goo God

~Philly Girl~                               savvy?

View Profile WWW

Re: Please read...
« Reply #10 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 10:07pm »

i messaged you Eva...Smiley

~Kristyn~
IP Logged

*~*WOG BITCH*~*

"What, do you all know each other or something?" Johnny during slide 8/27

I left my heart in Buffalo, NY

Yeah baby there's a villain in me. So sexy, sour, and sweet, and you'll be loving it.

SUPER BITCH.
[Joelage]
Goo God

Usually Banned

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 7:11pm »

oh hello hello....

i'm back....

got milk?
got arrogance?
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2005, 7:12pm by [Joelage] » IP Logged

"Soon we realized that after doing this together for so long, we developed some talents that as a group tend to come naturally. We realized that we had a rapport among us and in that rapport was power.

"And we realized that our day jobs (as the Goo Goo Dolls) didn't suck as bad as we had thought," he said, laughing (Robby).
BitterPills
Goo God

"He walks the walk & talks the talk..."

DizzyForGoos
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 9:36pm »

I'm so happy you're back, Eva  :pals:

Please take your time in returning, and more than anything - take care of yourself  Cheesy

We all love you, and have missed you very much around here - and we welcome seeing you posting and leave comments  Wink

We all support any decisions you make, and thank you for all that you've done for us, always :grouphug:
IP Logged

Shake This Scene - A tribute to John Rzeznik
http://shakethisscene.com

Upcoming shows:
10.9 - Fall Out Boy w/Plain White T's, Gym Class Heroes, Cute Is What We Aim For
11.18 - Third Eye Blind w/The Shorebirds

SuzieGoo
Goo God

I wanna wake up where Goo are!

mb20suz
View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 9:42pm »

on Jan 31st, 2005, 9:36pm, BitterPills wrote:
I'm so happy you're back, Eva  :pals:

Please take your time in returning, and more than anything - take care of yourself  Cheesy

We all love you, and have missed you very much around here - and we welcome seeing you posting and leave comments  Wink

We all support any decisions you make, and thank you for all that you've done for us, always :grouphug:

Yeah! Yeah!  What she said!   Grin

~ Suz
IP Logged

"Screw this rain..."

~ John ~ Robby! (Buffalo - July 4th)
lara
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 10:04am »

on Jan 27th, 2005, 8:14pm, Eva wrote:
i want to thank all the people that stuck it out here and have been supportive... tried to be mature about everything. i honestly don't know what to say to those that blew a gasket. Undecided

So Eva are you implying that the people who left WOG were not mature? And what do you mean by "blew a gasket"? Do you mean that the people who tried to defend themselves "blew a gasket"?
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2005, 10:05am by lara » IP Logged
PattyGoo
Gooey Martini Bar-keeper
Goo God

Cosmoholic

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 1:43pm »

Oh come on!  Let's just move on and stop beating this dead horse.  Eva is back.  She was not here when all the crap went on, it's not her fault, she doesn't owe us her opinion on what happened.  All she can do is move forward as she sees fit.  She's demonstrated a bit of frustration with both the moderator that was here in her absense as well as some frustration with some of the posters.  That's cool.  Some people were not acting very mature, some people did 'blow a gasket' by getting upset... perhaps they had legitimate reasons, perhaps not.  None of that really matters now - it's over, and if Eva wants to reinstate some banned posters, they just need to email her.  It's cool that she's wanting to put this all behind us.
IP Logged

~Patty
Eva
Goo God

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #16 on: Feb 1st, 2005, 6:11pm »

i couldn't have said that better... thanks Patty   Kiss

to answer your question "lara"... absolutely not. there were a few people that took things a little too far with their anger.. i feel. i can't take sides... nr and some other people were just out of line... i don't know what to say to them. i have a feeling that whatever i say... it's not going to matter... people will come to their own conclusions anyways   Sad

if anyone needs to talk with me and are gonna be chill about it... please pm or email instead of subjecting the board to the drama. people want to move on..
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2005, 10:44pm by Eva » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]