Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Help? »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Help?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Help?  (Read 2491 times)
BFofGooLover
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Help?
« on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yea... if you cant tell from my name my girlfriend is a goo goo doll junkie. I think they're alright, iris is pretty good, but anyways...
my question is that I wanted to do something special for her and i wanted to know if theres anything goo goo doll related like concerts or mechendise that i could do for her? thanx
IP Logged
ShanGooFan
Goo God

Goo Goo Dolls Rock!

View Profile

Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:41pm »

Check out Googoodolls.com and go to the merchandise section. They have a bunch of new stuff up. . . including a very cool blue hoodie.
IP Logged

~Shannon~

"Music means to me.. ah...breathing. It's a heartbeat, it's rythm and it's passion. It's therapy. It's .... breathing". ~Keith Urban~

BFofGooLover
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:45pm »

Yea, ive been trying to load the freaking page for like 20 minutes now.....  hopefully i can find something  Tongue
IP Logged
SuzieGoo
Goo God

I wanna wake up where Goo are!

mb20suz
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:33am »

This is probably a silly question but does she have the "Live In Buffalo" DVD/CD?  If not, THAT would make her very happy.

Just a thought.   Grin

~ Suz  
IP Logged

"Screw this rain..."

~ John ~ Robby! (Buffalo - July 4th)
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 23rd, 2005, 9:10am »

BFofGooLover...I just wanted to say that I think it's so sweet that you're going out of your way to do something for your girlfriend that will mean so much to her.  Cheesy

Why aren't more men this considerate?!  Roll Eyes

I want a guy to buy ME Goo stuff!  

Actually, I just want SOMEONE to buy me Goo stuff. Gender isn't important. I just lack the money to buy it myself. LOL.  

The blue hoodie is pretty cool, that'd be a good present. If you're feeling rich you could try and find First Release, that's pretty rare and apparently pretty darn expensive. Of course I'm presuming she doesn't have it already, which of course she might do...
IP Logged

AnGeLsFaLL
Goo God

Woah, I can't believe I believed it this time...

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jan 23rd, 2005, 4:28pm »

Yeah..I can't really think of anything..but it's sweeet ur doin that for her!..my boyfriend just broke up with me yesturday..so it kinda sucks! But yeah..thats super sweet! good luck!
IP Logged

Me 2 Greg: Can I get your autograph?
Greg: Myne?
Me: Um Yeah!
Mike: Oh so you don't want MY autograph?!
Me: OMG YES I DO!
-8-22-03-I didn't even see him there!

BFofGooLover
Naked

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jan 23rd, 2005, 5:37pm »

on Jan 23rd, 2005, 12:33am, SuzieGoo wrote:
This is probably a silly question but does she have the "Live In Buffalo" DVD/CD?  If not, THAT would make her very happy.

Just a thought.   Grin

~ Suz  

oh yea shes got that... havent heard much besides the whole jon without his shirt thing for a while now Tongue And that blue hoodie is pretty cool but it says its sold out so we'll see i guess. ive been thinking about having my brother teach me to play one of their songs on gutair. black balloon or iris or something....
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2005, 5:38pm by BFofGooLover » IP Logged
Becky
I'm Addicted

Message For Goos: Come To Vermont!

Becky_loves_goo   throwyourlemons
View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 23rd, 2005, 6:21pm »

THAT would be the best idea! I would be so blown away if a guy did that for me! I'm actually trying to get my friend Colin (who I happen to like  Wink ) to learn a goo song on guitar.  He said he would, but we'll have to wait and see what actually happens!  Tongue
IP Logged

http://www.chipmunkeconomy.cjb.net/ <-- CHECK IT OUT!
"You need someone to hold you, you need something that you ain't been getting. I can be the one to tell you what to do but it don't mean nothing. And you're holding on forever but that something just ain't tue. I'm just like you!"

"You take a lot of chances with your feelings; no one really knows what you feel. And fiction is the only way you're dealing; yout turn your pretty head if it gets real."

03-03-03, 07-22-03, 08-04-03, 08-25-03**, 07-04-04*
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jan 23rd, 2005, 8:00pm »

You can look on ebay too...there's always some good finds on there.
IP Logged
catzi1966
I'm Addicted

ggdoll66  
View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 25th, 2005, 9:22am »

My fiance' is also involved with a Goo-aholic (lol - me!)....... and he's always so supportive about it.  Since my favorite color is pink, he bought me the pink "Only One" record (which I've had framed) - a giant pink rose candle that we swear looks like a Gutterflower......... those could be ideas for you.  I especially love the record because of the multiple meanings it has.

I'm sure a bunch of people here are creative and might offer to share the Goo with you by making something original as your gift.  
There are always the computer or printed projects you could come up with - personalized background, screensaver, address labels, something that incorporates her favorite photo of the guys............ or if she's looking for a particular show on CD or video, ask here and the Gracious Goobers can help find it.

My favorite Goo gifts are the ones that show some thought behind it...... and you've certainly started out in the right way by asking here!!!

Pam
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]