Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « if you love john this is a must have »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   if you love john this is a must have
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: if you love john this is a must have  (Read 2605 times)
happygoofan
Goo God

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

if you love john this is a must have
« on: Jan 17th, 2005, 6:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Then agian i would be drooling over my computer  :drool:
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2005, 6:08pm by happygoofan » IP Logged
UrbanAndGooFan
Up, Up, Up

~*Chrissy*~

bluekoala89
View Profile Email

Re: if you love john this is a must have
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 6:13pm »

on Jan 17th, 2005, 6:07pm, happygoofan wrote:
[img]
Then agian i would be drooling over my computer  :drool:

Hahaha I would be too! OMG, thats sooo cool! I wanted to try MAKING a mousepad once, but I dont know where you get the ones that u can like stick the pictures in or whatever lol, i know I'm so technical! if anyone knows where u get those or has any idea I'm open for suggestions lol.
IP Logged

-*Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones and good luck's gonna shine, Someday baby you and I are gonna be the ones so hold on we're headed for a better life*-

-*When you're lookin' for truth on the cover of a magazine, how does it feel? When you found out what you're not gonna be, oh yeah*-
blessed_by_goo
Goo God

THE HOLY O movin thru my soul likea hurricane wind

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 6:34pm »

Thats awesome. You can buy those mouse pad thinggys at Walmart or at your local photo shop
IP Logged

Your luv is like a storm, I chase across the sky~

monessarae
Up, Up, Up

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 7:48pm »

I saw them up for bid on ebay, they have a few different ones, they are 6.99 or buy it now for 8.99 (i think).  I have been so tempted to get one, but would spend more time on my computer, which is the last thing I need.  SOOOO sexy, they also have different ones with the whole band.
IP Logged

don't look back, it's bad luck.
jovi_goo
Goo God

*rzeznik rox*

SmellDawg00
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 8:00pm »

Ohhhhhh...very nice!!  I bought a Goo mouse pad a few years ago.  It's a picture of the whole band where they're sitting on the bed.  It's a Gutterflower promo pic.  I like it Smiley

-Kelly
IP Logged

HAVE A NICE DAY!
"Hail hail rock 'n roll" -Will Hoge

I HEART GOO!
dizzilyblue
I'm Addicted

I have a Goo site.  :)  Yay.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 10:11pm »

Well, well, well . . . I made that exact wallpaper collage a few years ago (you can find it at http://amchan.tripod.com/ggd-wallpapers.html).  This seller just took the image from my web site and is now selling mousepads of it.  Hmmm.  Interesting, almost flattering in a weird sort of way but strangely annoying, though I'm not sure why, since I can't take credit for the images themselves.  Oh, well.

~ Amanda
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2005, 10:11pm by dizzilyblue » IP Logged

Tumble dry low
nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jan 17th, 2005, 10:15pm »

on Jan 17th, 2005, 10:11pm, dizzilyblue wrote:
Well, well, well . . . I made that exact wallpaper collage a few years ago (you can find it at http://amchan.tripod.com/ggd-wallpapers.html).  This seller just took the image from my web site and is now selling mousepads of it.  Hmmm.  Interesting, almost flattering in a weird sort of way but strangely annoying, though I'm not sure why, since I can't take credit for the images themselves.  Oh, well.

~ Amanda

You should use this information to convince the seller that (s)he should give you a free mousepad  Wink

IP Logged
DebbieGoo
Goo God

DebHogg912
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Jan 19th, 2005, 6:31pm »

DizzilyBlue, I used your wallpaper for my computer at work and when I saw this thread and I saw the picture of the mousepad, I figured that you had made the wallpaper into a mousepad. I know you can't take credit for the actual pictures, but I'd be kinda pissed that someone is profiting off of your work putting it together. Good grief.  

Either way, you did an awesome job! (on the wallpaper)
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2005, 6:32pm by DebbieGoo » IP Logged

Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shorts and boots, it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading. But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl.
niki_u_goo
Goo God

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jan 20th, 2005, 7:21pm »

Like everyone else, I would be drooling over my computer.   Dizzyblue: I would contact the seller and like nmf016 said, I would try to get a free one out of that. There is no way that 2 people would make the exact same collage.
IP Logged

Well, I'm sittin' here and thinkin', but I didn't know what to say
So I said something I can't touch, I always want way too much anyways

Cuz everything's wrong
But it's alright
Everything's wrong
Well, it's alright

~ Two Days In February~
Lea
Goo God

RogueUK

Lea32R
View Profile Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 21st, 2005, 4:52am »

on Jan 17th, 2005, 10:11pm, dizzilyblue wrote:

~ Amanda

Amanda, I utterly understand you being annoyed...I mean, while you didn't take the pics, you DID go to all the trouble of making that collage, and as an obssessive Goo PSPer I know how long these things can take...and I can't believe that someone would do that!

I took a look around your site, and I'm also convinced that I've seen your Robby caricature on other sites...I couldn't tell you what sites, but I'm sure I've seen it before, and I've never been on your site before, so... Undecided

That's what happens when you're good at stuff. Other people want to take all the credit for your hard work.  Sad
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]