Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Birthday threads »

The World of Goo Boards
   Goo Goo Dolls
   Goo Goo Dolls
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Birthday threads
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Birthday threads  (Read 2935 times)
JaniGoo

Email

Re: Birthday threads
« Reply #10 on: Jan 7th, 2005, 8:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thanks again for all your hard work you did for the birthday threads! I want to wish you the best of luck w/Averi - they are an awesome band!  Smiley
IP Logged
SassyMay
Goo God

~Feb. 20, 1967-April 5, 1994 R.I.P.~

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jan 7th, 2005, 5:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Let somebody else take over because you have a big responsibility now but you  can pitch in if you want and you have free time off (please don't get the idea that I'm focing you)
I hope you enjoy you're new position! Kiss :grouphug:
IP Logged

myspace
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcharade0
Justice for Kurt
http://www.justiceforkurt.com

Mindless Marinara
Goo God

"He's an EOB"- KT

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Jan 8th, 2005, 7:52am »

on Jan 7th, 2005, 5:50pm, SassyMay wrote:
Let somebody else take over because you have a big responsibility now but you  can pitch in if you want and you have free time off (please don't get the idea that I'm focing you)
I hope you enjoy you're new position! Kiss :grouphug:

I have no problems with giving it to someone else, I have PMed nr599, as a long time ago he told me that it would be fine to give it up all together, and because of that, I want to make sure it's okay that I do pass it on.  I am right now waiting for a response from him.

I am going to send all the info to ShanGooFan so she can hit the ground running as soon as I get an answer, since she so kindly offered to do it.

Thanks again guys for the words of support.

Holly
IP Logged

LouAndNic
Goo God

Hold on, Dream Away...

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: Jan 8th, 2005, 10:25am »

Well thank you for doing such a wonderful job the last few years Holly - you've certainly made a lot of people smile and that's really something to be proud of.

Good luck with Averi and thanks again for all of your hard work.

Lou & Nic
IP Logged

Please click on the banner and request Goo in the UK! Graphics by Lea (RogueUK)
januaryfriend27
Goo God

Januaryfriend27
View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 8th, 2005, 10:22pm »

Holly,  

Thank you so much for doing the Birthday Threads. As everyone else has already said, you shouldnt feel bad. Its understandable that priorities change, and of course working with Averi is an awesome opportunity (how are those guys anyways? I hope to catch them live again sometime this year. I graduate in May from school, so hopefully that will give me some extra time to see them again! They are awesome). Anyways, I would volunteer to take over, but like I said, I am still caught up with my school work right now, but maybe in September I could help out.  

On the other hand, I do hope someone is able to take over. The threads really do make a birthday something more special. It is an awesome thing to see on "UR DAY".  

Anyways, again, thanks Holly for all the time and effort you have put into this. I hope someone is able to take over for you.  Smiley
IP Logged

~*Angela Goo*~

-So I'll survive, god its good to be alive-
Mindless Marinara
Goo God

"He's an EOB"- KT

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Jan 9th, 2005, 9:17am »

Angela,

The Averi guys are doing really well, they are very busy these days since thier second CD is coming out on Feb 8th (which in turn means I am really busy).  It amazes me how much Chad's writing has improved- I thought Direction of Motion was amazing, but this one is going to  blow it right out of the water.  You should try to come to their CD release show at the Paradise on Feb 26th, I know you said you are busy with school and all, but this is going to be a show not to be missed.  And, I also wanted to let you know that you can pre order the new CD starting tomorrow and they guarentee deliver on or before Feb 8th (and I think it's autographed as well)- that way you don't have to go to either Newbury Comics, Bull Moose, or a show to get it.  I am going to put the link to their site in my sig so you don't have to go hunting for it.  So, that's the complete Averi update, the guys are really excited about where they are going, and there are a lot of us who are excited right along with them.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]