Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Heath Ledger Found Dead In NYC »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Heath Ledger Found Dead In NYC
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Heath Ledger Found Dead In NYC  (Read 2478 times)
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead In NYC
« Reply #10 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 11:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am so saddened by his death. Heath was an amazing actor. Very talented, and a loving father....My sympathies go out for his family and Michelle, she's the one who's going to tell her daughter that she's never going to see her father again. That breaks my heart Sad
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
The Cerulean O
Goo God

Goddamn it, I hate side quests.

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jan 27th, 2008, 3:50am »

A small piece of me died when I heard. Sad

I've only seen a few of his things, but that was all it took to know he was wonderful actor. A Knight's Tale is one of my very favorite movies. And he was so young...Who knows what he could have done?
I think, when we get settled in AZ, I'll make my mom rent all of his movies. We'll have a little Memorial Marathon.

You know, this is a very strange situation...I keep feeling sort of like he isn't dead....Like he's in a coma or something, and the papers will all say he's okay tomorrow morning....Wishful thinking, I know.
You know what I can't stand, though? Most of the articles I've read have been leaning towards suicide...Am I being naive in thinkig that it could have been an acident? I mean..First of all, the man was 28 years old, he was a brilliant actor, he had a daughter, he seemed happy to me..And he just didn't seem the type. There was no suicide note, and the autopsy was inconclusive. So...Y'know...shut up.

This is a tragic loss.  
Here, I made this up the other day...Feel free to use it:
IP Logged

I made it. Ask before you take it, yo.
lionhill
I'm Addicted

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Jan 27th, 2008, 5:21am »

I've never been a huge fan, but I loved A Knight's Tale, and when someone as talented as him goes away..  
I was really bummed out the whole day. I still get sad when I think about it.
IP Logged

ChickenCookie
I'm Addicted

When he takes me in his arms I see la vie en rose.

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Jan 28th, 2008, 4:56am »

I, for one, am never going to believe it was suicide.  Everything points to his being a devoted, loving father to Matilda.  I just don't believe he would have chose to end his own life that way.  

But I know what you mean about waiting to hear he's just in a coma.  I still can't wrap my head around the fact he's gone.  Every day for 5 days afterward, I would wake up, hoping to hear news it was all some sick practical joke.  When the sad realization hit that it wasn't, I would mourn his loss all over again.

As for those so-called 'Christians' who are protesting Heath's funeral ... there's got to be a special place in hell for them.  And I hope there is.  Angry
IP Logged
The Cerulean O
Goo God

Goddamn it, I hate side quests.

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Feb 27th, 2008, 11:39pm »

You know what's horrible? When I heard that it was actually ruled an accidental overdose, I was happy! It wasn't suicide, yaaaay! But then I sort of realized....Oh yeah...Still dead...Sad

I rented Casanova from the library last week, and, while I still prefer the David Tennant mini-series (cuz David Tennant is bloody brilliant--Have you SEEN Doctor Who?), it was a lovely film, and I want to buy it.
IP Logged

I made it. Ask before you take it, yo.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]