Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Big news....*updated with new pictures* »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Big news....*updated with new pictures*
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Big news....*updated with new pictures*  (Read 21970 times)
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

Re: Big news....
« Reply #60 on: May 13th, 2008, 8:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on May 13th, 2008, 6:22pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
Wow...that's not funny!  Are you okay?

You're right, I meant it was ironic...:S

I'm fine, shaken up, I rear ended someone. The worst thing is it's my parents car, they're gone on a cruise and are unreachable, so they don't even know yet!

Thanks guys, I'm doing much better. We have another car to drive, but the first time I had to drive by myself I was literally bawling my eyes out. I was petrified of getting in a car again.  But you have to get back onto the horse and ride again!

I hope you're doing alright Melissa and I hope that you're able to get back into the car soon, or already are.
IP Logged

made by: Hysteria
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #61 on: May 14th, 2008, 7:48pm »

My car is totaled....driving a rental until Tuesday, then my husband has to chauffer me around for a little while until we find something new for me.  I should have my check from the insurance company next week, so I've got some time to take advantage of the pampering Smiley  

I'm really sore though.  The internal brusing is starting to show...I've got one hell of a black & blue mark across my tummy from the lower part of the seat belt...and my knee is all puffy & black & blue....I'm just in alot of pain...and trying to avoid taking tylenol unless it gets unbearable.  

Lauren, I'm glad you're okay!  I rear ended someone once and it was the worst feeling in the world!  I know what you mean about being scared to drive again...when I got into my rental car on Monday I almost didn't want to turn the key!  I'm just glad you're okay!!!
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #62 on: May 16th, 2008, 11:31am »

on May 14th, 2008, 7:48pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
My car is totaled....driving a rental until Tuesday, then my husband has to chauffer me around for a little while until we find something new for me.  I should have my check from the insurance company next week, so I've got some time to take advantage of the pampering Smiley  

I'm really sore though.  The internal brusing is starting to show...I've got one hell of a black & blue mark across my tummy from the lower part of the seat belt...and my knee is all puffy & black & blue....I'm just in alot of pain...and trying to avoid taking tylenol unless it gets unbearable.  

Lauren, I'm glad you're okay!  I rear ended someone once and it was the worst feeling in the world!  I know what you mean about being scared to drive again...when I got into my rental car on Monday I almost didn't want to turn the key!  I'm just glad you're okay!!!

Thanks Melissa. I'm driving again, which is the best thing to do after a minor collision like that. *HUGS* I'm glad you and Ethan are okay. I wish you weren't in so much pain, but just rest as much as you can and enjoy your pampering Wink
IP Logged

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #63 on: May 26th, 2008, 7:21pm »

Got a new car over the weekend.  I'm now the proud owner of a 2008 Saturn Vue.  WOOHOO!

30 week check up tomorrow morning.  I can't believe I only have 10 weeks to go!!!
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #64 on: May 27th, 2008, 10:08am »

on May 26th, 2008, 7:21pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
Got a new car over the weekend.  I'm now the proud owner of a 2008 Saturn Vue.  WOOHOO!

30 week check up tomorrow morning.  I can't believe I only have 10 weeks to go!!!

Sweet!! I got in the intrepid back last Friday, looks as good as new!!

That's so exciting!! You should model next to your new car for us!! So we can see your bump and your new car Cheesy
IP Logged

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #65 on: May 27th, 2008, 6:39pm »

That's not a bad idea!  LOL.  Maybe I'll have hubby take some pictures this weekend.

Had my checkup today.  The doctor is concerned with my blood pressure possibly getting a little on the high side.  So he'll be tracking me for signs of preeclampsia over the next few weeks.  Let's hope this doesn't develop!!!
IP Logged
laurengoo
Goo God

a.k.a y2goo_4ever

y2goo4ever
View Profile Email

« Reply #66 on: May 27th, 2008, 9:50pm »

on May 27th, 2008, 6:39pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
That's not a bad idea!  LOL.  Maybe I'll have hubby take some pictures this weekend.

Had my checkup today.  The doctor is concerned with my blood pressure possibly getting a little on the high side.  So he'll be tracking me for signs of preeclampsia over the next few weeks.  Let's hope this doesn't develop!!!

Grin Yay! Now I'm excited!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your Melissa! Hopefully it won't show up. How is little Ethan doing? Is he kicking up a storm?
IP Logged

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #67 on: Jun 2nd, 2008, 8:44pm »

Oh my...I just realized I only have 60 days left...where is the time going?
IP Logged
iris3732
Goo God

I can feel it like a curse.

View Profile

« Reply #68 on: Jun 3rd, 2008, 6:46am »

on Jun 2nd, 2008, 8:44pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
Oh my...I just realized I only have 60 days left...where is the time going?

Seriously.....how about the fact that 2008 is half over...when did that happen....
IP Logged

all I can do is try not to screw this up again
and just be friends
i'd rather be dead
~the marvelous 3

you say it's a good thing
that you float in the air....
~weezer
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #69 on: Jun 13th, 2008, 7:24pm »

I'm officially in freak out mode...LOL.  7 more weeks to go, and I have so much to do to prepare!!!

Hubby and I are closing on our condo this week, and we have lots to take care of before we can move in.  I have TWO baby showers over the next two weeks, and I have to pack up the apartment to get everything out of here in time.  

The good news is that my little boy is growing like a weed...and I can no longer see my feet.  He moves around like crazy, and has now figured out how to kick mommy in the ribs!  I'll be taking more pictures this weekend (and hopefully will remember this time)...and will put them up as soon as I can.  

49 days to go!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]