Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « Show support for Tech! »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   Show support for Tech!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Show support for Tech!  (Read 448 times)
GooFreak26
Goo God

View Profile Email

Show support for Tech!
« on: Apr 18th, 2007, 11:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Got this in my inbox today, thought it was a great idea, and thought I would repost it on the MB's I am in:

Although your school spirit and loyalty may be with another school, but during troublesome times we all need to pull together and show our support.  Please join in on the Orange and Maroon Effect and show your support and tribute to those lost, injured and to the VT and Blacksburg comunities who have been through such a tremendous travesty.

See below for further info.

Spread the word - Orange and Maroon Effect

Virginia Tech family members across the country have united to declare this Friday, April 20th, an "Orange and Maroon Effect" day to honor those killed in the tragic events on campus Monday, and to show support for Virginia Tech students, faculty, administrators, staff, alumni, and friends.  "Orange and Maroon Effect" was born several years ago as an invitation to Tech fans to wear orange and maroon to Virginia Tech athletic events.  We invite everyone from all over the country to be a part of the Virginia Tech family this Friday, to wear orange and maroon to support the families of those who were lost, and to support the school and community we all love so much.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2007, 11:18am by GooFreak26 » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]