Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « This isn't pathetic right? »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   This isn't pathetic right?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: This isn't pathetic right?  (Read 571 times)
AnGeLsFaLL
Goo God

Woah, I can't believe I believed it this time...

View Profile

This isn't pathetic right?
« on: Mar 25th, 2007, 11:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What I just did isn't pathetic...right? lol..Just for some backgroung info-I'm a college freshman, living in "less than high class" apartments..lol..just until May-when I move back home for the summer..anyways..I just got done watching the couple across from my apartment break up. Yes, I watched through the peephole...lmao..and it was like a real live drama...pretty interesting stuff...I found all this out through one single argument:

Their names are Justin and Christina. They've been together for a year. Apparently, Justin is a bouncer, and I think Christina is a dealer (or a hooker-not sure). Well apparently Justin likes to beat up on Christina-but she allows it because she "loves him". lol..They did live together. Christina's possessions consist of a lamp, 2 pans, and three t-shirts...lol.  Also, last night, Christina took 170 dollars cash out of Justin's account. He thinks it was to buy drugs. Christina thinks that Justin is being immature-Justin thinks Christina is a nasty ****-Both are probably correct. They argued for all of 40 minutes through the door. Justin refused to open it (except for when he handed her her most prized possessions)...Christina got mad, threatened to call the police and press charges-and actually went through with the threat-Last I heard was her voice carrying off as she told the police department about how they had tried to work things out, but they couldn't and now she wants him arrested.  Oh, and btw, she forgot her lamp.

So from all this drama that I have just witnessed (through the peephole), I have decided one thing-I will NEVER let my life get that bad. I'm not going to lie-I found it somewhat amusing at the time. But now, after the whole recap-I actually think its kind of sad. I would say that I hope that Justin and Christina work out their problems-but the truth is-I actually hope that they don't. People-if your relationship has gotten that bad-what are you doing?!...I know the reasoning is always "I love him, you don't understand". But I will NEVER let my life get that bad....ever...

On a side note-I've decided that this is the only part of trashy apartment living that I will miss in a month or so...It was pretty entertaining, to be quite honest.
IP Logged

Me 2 Greg: Can I get your autograph?
Greg: Myne?
Me: Um Yeah!
Mike: Oh so you don't want MY autograph?!
Me: OMG YES I DO!
-8-22-03-I didn't even see him there!

nmf016
Thread Killer
Goo God

Slashephant

blurb900
View Profile

Re: This isn't pathetic right?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26th, 2007, 12:16am »

Nah, not pathetic.  Your neighbors are pathetic, but you're just curious.  Cheesy  I always wonder what people like that are going to do with the rest of their lives.  

I need to live in an apartment at some point in my life. My two closest friends live in "less than high class" apartment buildings and I get to hear the BEST stories about their neighbors.
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 26th, 2007, 7:03am »

I don't think you're pathetic either. I probably would've done the same exact thing. There's nothing more entertaining. There's got to be some perks to a "less than high class" apartment right?
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Heather
Naked

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28th, 2007, 8:06pm »

LMAO!!  No, you are not pathetic, Now, I don't like people knowing much about me and vice  versa but when it comes to your neighbors, its nice to know alittle about them. You know, incase they are butchers and ax murders.

Heather
IP Logged
Christina
Goo God

I got a head that don't let me sleef

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28th, 2007, 11:49pm »

Hey, sometimes it's just inevitable. I mean, I didn't need to hear the chick next door to me sobbing about her cheating boyfriend at 5 in the morning one time, but the walls are paper-thin and it was dead quiet aside from her, so it was kinda unavoidable. Tongue At least my roommate and I got a few cheap laughs out of it.... "WAAAHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, WAAHHHH-HAAAH-HAAH....I WANT HIM IN JAIL, WAAAAAH.... I WANT MY MOMMY... WAAAHHHH"

And we were just like,  "Uh-oh. She wants her mommy. Roll Eyes"
IP Logged

"i have never wanted something so badly as having people just show up at ggd concerts dressed as presidential fruit"
The Cerulean O
Goo God

Goddamn it, I hate side quests.

sweetcharade93
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Apr 27th, 2007, 2:24pm »

My friend Chelsea is in this horrible relationship with this @$$ Drew. We hate him. We come up with elaborate death plans for him for fun. He cheats on her. I'm fairly sure he does drugs. He drinks. I think he's hit her. And she deals with it "because she loves him", all while raising his three-year-old, special needs daughter, who's mother wasn't allowed to mention in front him of for the first two years of her life. They've broken up on more than one occasion. We used to dance when they did, but at this point, we don't anymore, because we know she'll probably end up with him again. We're ready to kidnap him and tak him to, I dunno, Russia, and drop him with no clothes, to money, and no means of survival. Maybe a camera stuck to his back so we can laugh at him. But then we think "wait....Russia's to good for him"
Don't ever settle.
IP Logged

I made it. Ask before you take it, yo.
sympathy_0
Goo God

Never you mind.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: Apr 27th, 2007, 5:06pm »

Yup. Anyone would have done it.

Grin
IP Logged

www.youtube.com/forbuss
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]