Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « RockBoatVIII-Jan19-24-SH,Toad,JoshK,Broussard+Bain »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   RockBoatVIII-Jan19-24-SH,Toad,JoshK,Broussard+Bain
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: RockBoatVIII-Jan19-24-SH,Toad,JoshK,Broussard+Bain  (Read 504 times)
Pryde
Goo God

www.bain-mattox . com

View Profile WWW

RockBoatVIII-Jan19-24-SH,Toad,JoshK,Broussard+Bain
« on: Feb 9th, 2007, 3:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Y'all!
Here's some information about the next Rock Boat if anyone is interested.  If you have any questions about the event post them and I'll try to answer them since I've been on several Boats, but Sixthman (the event organizer) has a very helpful message board for questions also.

Here's the info from a Sixthman email I received today:

We have some exciting news to share with you regarding The Rock Boat VIII and some follow-up information from this year's cruise so let's dive right in!

Sister Hazel and Sixthman are proud to announce the dates for TRB-VIII, January 19-24, 2008, departing from Miami FL on the Carnival Imagination (back to our TRB04 roots!) and visiting Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios, Jamacia.  That's right... a 5-day cruise with 2 port stops on the class of ship you know and love!

In addition to your faithful host, we've confirmed some artists for next year with more to be added.

Toad The Wet Sprocket with additional performances by Glen Phillips
Marc Broussard
Aslyn
Josh Kelley
Keith Kane of Vertical Horizon
Sons Of William
Bain Mattox

We're targeting Monday, February 19, as our priority pre-sale date with the public on-sale slated for Friday, March 2.  Guests of TRB-VII will have first dibs at booking a cabin based on the total number of Sixthman events you've attended.  Because we're moving back to the smaller ship we are also limiting the total number of available cabins during our pre-sale so that we can promote a public on-sale date knowing that there will be available cabins.

For more information:
www.therockboat.com
www.sixthman.com

« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2007, 3:22pm by Pryde » IP Logged

http://www.bain-mattox.com
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

Re: RockBoatVIII-Jan19-24-SH,Toad,JoshK,Broussard+
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11th, 2007, 6:34pm »

After seeing the price grid today, I unfortunately have to say that I can't go next year.  I'm so bummed....
IP Logged
Pryde
Goo God

www.bain-mattox . com

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: Feb 12th, 2007, 7:18pm »

Unfortunately I think there's going to be quite a few of my Rock Boat Buddies that have to sit the next one out.  Cry    Hopefully Bain will do a show the night before the boat and I can see you then. *fingers crossed*

I've been waiting a long time for them to book Bain again, so I gotta go and support him. :claps:  But it's turning into a very expensive addiction.:devil:
IP Logged

http://www.bain-mattox.com
rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Feb 12th, 2007, 8:22pm »

I couldn't believe how expensive the trip has gotten!  I may be quitting my job this year, so I wouldn't be eligible to go on vacation if I'm at a new job anyway.  *sigh*  The port of Miami is about an hour or so from me...and during rush hour on a Friday...ugh.  I just hope there's some good pre-party action next year, and I'll find a way to be there at least for that! We have to stop only getting to see each other once a year!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]