Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
The World of Goo Boards « American Idol 2007 »

The World of Goo Boards
   Off Topic Board
   Off Topic Board
(Moderators: Shannon, Adela)
   American Idol 2007
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: American Idol 2007  (Read 2248 times)
iris3732
Goo God

I can feel it like a curse.

View Profile

Re: American Idol 2007
« Reply #10 on: Jan 18th, 2007, 2:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jan 16th, 2007, 9:02pm, rzezniksangel wrote:
they had to pick the worst of each to move on to see Paula, Randy, & Simon.  So yes, it's fixed...but it's just so much fun to watch.

yeah, that also explains why the people are so shocked when Simon tells them they can't sing...I remember the first season I was like DUH. are these people slow? how could you not tell if you were an awful singer? Makes a little more sense now, but you'd think some of these people would know that the only reason they made it through was because they were so bad.
IP Logged

all I can do is try not to screw this up again
and just be friends
i'd rather be dead
~the marvelous 3

you say it's a good thing
that you float in the air....
~weezer
sweetcharadex
Naked

Just the same, you know I like the RAIN ...

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Jan 19th, 2007, 9:37am »

Randy is getting to be like Simon .. I only think it is funny when Simon makes fun though.  

Is anyone else REALLY annoyed when people go to the wrong door? EVERY city they do that. It is so annoying, better planning needs to be done by AI!

I think that the 16 year old that was a born a crack-baby is really good! And that long time AI idol fan was too funny. I did feel bad that she was such a big fan, and didn't make it though.

Also, when Jewel was on .. that definitly sucked when her big fan was entering, and Jewel had to reject her. I thought Jewel was pretty mean that night.
IP Logged

"My favorite song is the last one, "Hate This Place". I just like it because it rocks. It's nothing deeper than that." -Mike

The Goo Goo Team - Too busy being the crowd, while everyone else did the surfing.
goober_1013
Goo God

House, MD

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: Jan 22nd, 2007, 6:27pm »

i just can't get into the auditions, or the show anymore. . .i was dedicated the first 3 seasons, but i've gotten bored with it now. . .

someone else already  mentioned this, but i feel horrible for them when they embarass themselves, it's like i'm up there making a fool out of myself!  i watched the first half hour of the first night and it was muted for like 28 of the 30 minutes. . .i haven't watched it since.  

i thought Jewel was pretty mean, too and Randy is catching up with Simon with his remarks and poor Paula, what to say about her. . .i feel embarassed for her too and Rosie is really giving her a hard time. . .

somebody let me know what they hit the top 12, then i'll tune in. . . Grin

just thought of something. . .remember from the second season, Keith i think was his name. . .he sang Like A Virgin and I Wanna Dance with Somebody?  he had on a green sweater and did these crazy dance moves. . .he is the only one i've ever really laughed at. . .his audition was the best worst one ever!
IP Logged

UPDATED July 10th, 2006
www.members.tripod.com/deepfriedboot

rzezniksangel
Goo God

rzezniksangel
View Profile

« Reply #13 on: Jan 22nd, 2007, 8:38pm »

on Jan 22nd, 2007, 6:27pm, goober_1013 wrote:

just thought of something. . .remember from the second season, Keith i think was his name. . .he sang Like A Virgin and I Wanna Dance with Somebody?  he had on a green sweater and did these crazy dance moves. . .he is the only one i've ever really laughed at. . .his audition was the best worst one ever!

That guy was classic!!!  If you thought he was hysterical, you would have loved the girl who was the "biggest american idol fan".  She had me laughing so hard I was in tears.  
IP Logged
Shannon
WOG Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: Feb 7th, 2007, 1:35pm »

I completely lost interest in the audtions this year. After watching about an hour I was completely bored. I definitely enjoy it when it's more into the competition.
IP Logged

If you need help, please email me at [email protected]

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Off Topic Board

Goo Goo Dolls Board

If you need to email...[email protected] or [email protected]
Attachments are never sent out with these email addresses.

The World of Goo Boards » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

[MFC]